Reviews for Kane's Field
StarSplit144 chapter 35 . 2/4/2007
I love the Ira and Zean scenes...haha that rhymes...hem...yes, but they are hilarious. And Larki's dreams full of shrieking Zeans sound hilarious. Repetitive sounding comment isn't it? Ah well. Good chapter. Now I should really go update.

EnderWinner chapter 34 . 2/3/2007
*headdesk, headdesk, headdesk* I really need to keep up on people updating. Awesome pair of chapters. I love how you brought the planet dream back. I remembered it from the early chapters, and wondered when it'd be back. Cool beans. Keep on writing.
StarSplit144 chapter 34 . 2/1/2007
Cool dream. Good if short chapter, though I have nothing really to complain about since mine are usually shorter. Keep 'em coming. :p

StarSplit144 chapter 33 . 1/28/2007
ā€œIā€™m here on behalf of my leader, the great Kors, who has, in all his graciousness, asked me for your head. I just wanted you to know that,ā€

Almost fell off my chair laughing at that one. Awesome. Keep 'em coming.

EnderWinner chapter 32 . 1/25/2007
Yay! You survived your projects and remembered to update. You're getting better at writing, and I don't offer that compliment lightly. I've noted a steady increase in your skill as a writer through the chapters. Awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter to be up!
StarSplit144 chapter 32 . 1/23/2007
So this is a reciprocating thing apparently? I update, you update or vice versa? The true mark of high technology. You kick it to make it work. I remember that happened in one of my shows once.

"How do you get the communications to work? *hits it in frustration* *bleep - communications acitive* "Oh"

Loving it. Bring some more Zean and Okin please?

Nothing to read chapter 31 . 1/15/2007
Yay! I finally caught up (I was really slow reading it). It's good. Keep writing please!
StarSplit144 chapter 31 . 1/8/2007
Ugh. I know what you mean about dead. Two summatives this week, and another huge assignment and at least two tests next week, and hockey all weekend (not that thats a bad thing)

Great chapter all round. The Olly stuff is just amusing. So are they trying to get Larki to side with them or what?

Please don't get killed. Then the story won't get finished.
EnderWinner chapter 31 . 1/8/2007
Heh, I liked the overall light tone to the chapter. I thought the section(s) with Olly and Dellie were cute. O.o; Good luck on your school work.
Person chapter 30 . 1/5/2007
What is with people and cliffies? Anyways, good job on making a nice long chapter!
EnderWinner chapter 30 . 1/4/2007
Yay! Update! Boo! Cliffie! Nargh, well, I'm over it. That was cute how you had something good happen to Olly. Maybe his luck is changing. Awesome update!
StarSplit144 chapter 30 . 1/4/2007
Conversation next chapter? Olly romance? funfun
StarSplit144 chapter 29 . 1/4/2007
Lazy or evil? Not sure which one. Something is up with Larki.
EnderWinner chapter 29 . 12/28/2006
I commend your laziness. And I know how Okin feels, geh, mornings... Good work on getting into Zean's head and how he feels. _
Person chapter 29 . 12/26/2006
You just had to leave us with a cliff hanger didn't you? merry christmas btw XD!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »