Reviews for Kane's Field
StarSplit144 chapter 28 . 12/17/2006
S'kar! Called it! Larki is cool
StarSplit144 chapter 27 . 12/17/2006
I want a wormhole! Hehe Autia is screwed.
StarSplit144 chapter 26 . 12/15/2006
I think yes!

"Marcus, stop gabbling. Lex, sit down and be quiet. Olly—“he stopped, remembering that Olly had not done anything. “Olly, continue what you were doing. Ira, stop glaring at me and pay attention"

:P that's awesome.
Person chapter 26 . 12/15/2006
Yeah, I definately think you should just combine some chapters longer, it might make the book shorter but it's definately worthwhile to do that. Great chapter btw!
EnderWinner chapter 26 . 12/14/2006
Wow, you're really coming along with this story. I really like how you've been slowly deepening the plot and intrigue. I don't know if you intended that when you started, but I'm glad I started reading your story.

I'll await your next update. I didn't see any errors or anything, but, again, I'm not very much of a grammar person. -_- Keep at it!
Person chapter 25 . 12/14/2006
I dunno, this chapter is very foreshadowy (i know thats not a word), I liked it though it kinda added an element of mystery or something. (sorry for not be constructive, i just got back from DJing a really stupid middle school dance)
StarSplit144 chapter 25 . 12/13/2006
The random snippyness between Lex and Marcus is funny. The chapter is pretty good, but if you change it, well, more for me to read.
Person chapter 24 . 12/12/2006
Aww, poor olly! Anyways, I think that it should be an equal balance of seriousness(is that even a word?) and humour. I like funny, but in moderation. Happy Writing.
EnderWinner chapter 24 . 12/12/2006
Personally, I like the humor with a bit of seriousness. It keeps the story light and enjoyable to read. But, really, it's up to you. I love how the story's coming along, sorry I haven't reviewed as often as I usually do.

Oh, just one little thing in the last chapter that I noticed. I think you meant 'wreckage' as opposed to 'wreckages' in the paragraph about the shuttle being pulled into Axe's cruiser's hanger. Ugh, that was a mouthful.

Great job! Keep at it!
StarSplit144 chapter 24 . 12/11/2006
a review for an update? S'kar? I have a feeling that's going to come back at some point.
Person chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
LOL. I was laughing this entire chapter (especially the end part, Go Lex!). Good job!
StarSplit144 chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough* *and all die in a coughing competition.* So Lex and Zean?
Person chapter 22 . 12/7/2006
They just had to be captured again didn't they. Anyways I only saw 1 in chapter 21 and that was at the end of the chapter you repeated 'the rest of' twice. In chapter 22 you didn't put a question mark after 'you guys ready' and yeah that were the only majorish things I could find. Yeah, good job! I think in terms of development of character I think you've developed Larki quite well and also the relationship between Okin and Zean is very well portrayed. Happy writing!
Person chapter 21 . 12/7/2006
Sure, i'll tell you them in the next chapter though cuz I haven't read this chapter yet.

p.s are you canadian?