Reviews for Kane's Field
alexander chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
Really good . Expand a bit on the characters. The villains are a bit flat... Being the villains do not stop them from being humans with their wishes and demands. Otherwise the plot is quite good.
StarSplit144 chapter 21 . 12/5/2006
Evil place to end soon. "preparing to LIFT the craft" (paragraph 5)
Person chapter 20 . 12/4/2006
I like it (I would have written your of mice and men presentation for you!). Anyways, lex/Zean forever! but seriously it's good, I think that a little more background on the characters is needed but at the moment it's fine. I think there were a few gramatical errors but I can't remember them so there really is no point in mentioning them is there? (i'm rambling aren't I, well it's almost midnight so w/e). Good job! Happy writing!
EnderWinner chapter 20 . 12/4/2006
Gah! You updated! Good job on the last chapter. I don't feel you did too badly on the last chapter. Chaper 19 was brief, like you said. Was a bit choppy, but that's fine.

I liked the addition of the computer virus. Darn the buggers... At least Zean and the crew made use of it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
StarSplit144 chapter 20 . 12/3/2006
pretty chaotic. And it forgot to mention, last chapter was good too.
StarSplit144 chapter 19 . 12/3/2006
not like you gave us an opportunity to write it. Not that it would be any good since I haven't read the book since grade 9 so...4 yearsish. And I read it in about 2 hours so i don't remember much.
EnderWinner chapter 17 . 11/28/2006
Not too bad on the 'blame' scene. You got the general emotion across, which makes it work. It wasn't all uber serious, however the general dialogue isn't either, and it fits. So props for that. Can't wait for the next chapter.
StarSplit144 chapter 16 . 11/27/2006
The idea of the phsycics is really interesting...and I know what you mean about just writing stuff without a specific plan in mind. I've done that a couple times, and sometimes even when you do have a plan, your characters don't feel like following it.
Nothing to read chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
This is really good. I hope to see more soon.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
The introduction is good and kept me interested the whole way through.

I don't understand the "terraforming" process, though. The other planets in the Sol system are just as inhospitable as the future polluted Earth. Mars' atmosphere is not breathable, and I don't know whether it has an ozone layer (I would guess that it doesn't). The gas giants are worse: they're very far from the sun, the gravity would be crushing, the atmospheric pressure would be extremely high, they have never-ending storms, and we're not even sure if they have solid land underneath that thick atmosphere.

So my main point is: If mankind can terraform Jupiter, surely they can also fix Earth to make it support human life again.
EnderWinner chapter 14 . 11/19/2006
Yay! More story! Awesome job on the chapter. I don't think you're alone with the writing on the spot. I do it to. Good luck in school, I suppose I can wait for the next chapter until stress has decreased a bit. Keep it up! _
EnderWinner chapter 13 . 11/17/2006
Yes! More story! Um, I looked it over and didn't see any mistakes, so you don't have to worry about that. I love the storyline and the characters! I hope you find time soon to write more!
StarSplit144 chapter 13 . 11/13/2006
Good story. I like Lex.
StarSplit144 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I like it so far. No time to read the rest tonight, but first chapter is good.

"room fo people each WERE constructed" just a little grammatical error.
EnderWinner chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Yes, finally! I give you credit with all the classes you have. I'm liking how things are taking shape. I was a little concerned about the lack of a backstory, but things are coming together really well! I hope you can find time to write!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »