Reviews for Happenstance
samora chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
i like Lj je looks like an interesting character and if he want to give up basketball it sure seems that sparks will fly between him and livy but not of the sexual kind. hope you will continue on with this story.
helpleessromantic chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
please continue with this fic ! its fantastic ,

i cant wait for more ,

Nanda
alwaysforever chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Oh man I really wanted to read more into this story... why you stop, it had so much going for it
Jenny chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
I love this story! Please finish it!
ChargedPotential chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I love the hell out of LJ... but if he quits basketball I will DIE... and yes, I know it's pathetic for me to be talking about him as if he was a real person, but hey, you wrote him.

Please, please update soon.
bagelmoo chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
Um, kay, why did you stop this story? So far, it's amazing. I'm not sure why I didn't read it before. You really need to update, like, yesterday. I guess this story will change, though, since DLG is. Hm. Well, I like it anyway.
marginalia chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Yea! The sequel! I hope that you are still writing this because I want to see what happens to my favorite basketball fanatics!

I'm so sad that LJ wants to quit, but if he really doesn't like it than that only makes sense. (Sigh)

Great Job on these chapters, I can't wait to see if you are still writing!

Quincy
youpin chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
GOOD STORY.
simplefolly chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
definitely a story worth reading. the way you write really flows well, and i love how your plots don't JUST focus on the romance part. it's refreshing. keep writing :-)
texas-jumper chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
poor LJ. anyway, seems good so far. a bit angsty, but good. and i love the quote from voltaire
carma627 chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
YAY! a sequel I'm so excited! Keep up the good work :):):):):)
theysayitscrazy chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
I had no idea that you were writing a sequel. I LOVE it. I already really like Livy's character. I'm glad she's not some shallow bubble gum pop type of girl. I don't know why I doubted, forgive me. I should have known better, because your writing is amazing.

Poor poor LJ. I really feel for him. Actually being in his head in this story and seeing what happened from his point of view...kills me. I really hate Callie for that. In the last story it was most from Hayden's point of view...so you didn't really get to see how bad he was hurting from her being a bitch.

I really can't wait to read more. I can't wait for the whole Livy/LJ meeting two happens. Great chapter. Update soon please!
NO LONGER USING chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
I've really enjoyed reading this story. I love how your story flows and the characters are natural and everything just unfolds smoothly. It's wonderfuly written and I've read all three of the chapters. LJ is absolutely charming. I love reading about his characters, because he's absolutely endearing lol. Hayden is portrayed in this as well. I can't wait to see more of LJ and Livvy. Keep up the good work and keep writing. I'm definitly adding this to my favorite's list, because it's just one of those stories you've got to love after you read the first paragraph lol. Literally. I' .Enough
FrenzyFan78 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
I vote yes for more updates!
TheMuninn chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
I've just read DLG and I loved it! Even though I don't watch a lot of basketball, and I'm from Chile(so it was difficult for me to understand the USA basketball championship xD)So here I am, waiting for your next update because I LOVE LJ.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »