Reviews for The Accident
Tristanlover11 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Whoa. *rubs goosebumps on arms* Emotional stuff. I've never really read anything in that form. I mean, would you call it a poem, a short story, or...? I don't know. But it's unique, original - and I love it.
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
God lord you've got talent! :D Really, truly madly...ahem.

I liked the way you intensified the feeling of the 'tragedy' by using the boy's smile, there at the beginning, not at the end. You have a way with words, as it were - you're opening lines were perfect: 'young, deliriously happy and your life is boundless'. What a description!

The short sentences are very effective also - you clearly know how to write. So, mayhap you'll post something else up here? :D
The Toothpaste Fiend chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love. And I don't know if it's the lack of sleep or if I'm just hormomal (PMS, pssh!) but this makes me want to cry! It's beautifully sad. If there is such a thing... :) Love love love.
gabriellafaith chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
oh my :(

good job
Weirderest chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
"Because sometimes, sorry just isn’t enough."

This is good stuff, excellently written. Just the right words, perfect grammar.

I have a thing for review-for-review, you know, tit-for-tat. Haha, i've always found that really funny. But this is excellent. And you know how you used the boy smiling in the begnning and then not at the end. That was really, really brilliant stuff.

You should write more!
angelaparton chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I love the contrast of before and after in this. The ambiguity of it also makes it sort universal too. For instance, (this sounds weird but...) it reminded me of a family members death. It wasn't an accident, but the feelings of floating on air and then crashing into depression were the same. Anyway, I really liked it a lot!
OneGirlAlone chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow. This is such a good, sad drabble. That's very similar to something that happened in my reviewed my story, so I thought I'd return the favour, but it looks like I owe you another favour for writing so amazingly!
temerity chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Your writing is captivating. It puts the reader right in the middle, and they can't pull away until the story is done. You've definately succeeded in stirring emotion with this one!

The only suggestion I can make is in favor of more (in terms of length). Good job!
Lientje46 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Hey! I really liked it. It's short, but beautifully written. You describe the emotions really well.X Lien
angels and effects chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
This is so bittersweet, well-written! The way you describe how unbearable the person feels is descriptive and it flows well, that's the main point! It's just the punctuation after what the woman says. The full-stop is before the " . Very sad how it ends, I particularly like how the boy in gym smiles at the beginning and doesn't smile when the woman comes. It's a good way of describing... to me that is :)

I was looking at ur profile page and saw that you like Singapore. I'm a Singaporean myself! I was wondering what you like so much about it. I love my home country, so knowing other people like it too is pretty nice!

Okay, I'll be off... gotta study, haha... good job on this (:
Sleepless In Seattle chapter 1 . 9/8/2006