Reviews for Thank You
Elianah chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Oh god, so true XD. But like people said, the Hindus and Buddhists influenced the Arabians (like the zero (0)-That came from India). And there were some monks scribbling away important texts... And you can't blame the Jews for being persecuted... Anyway, still, nice 'memo'.
Lord-of-Fools chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
True, but I think you discount the Buddhists and Hindus too much- they have a lot to contribute to the world as well, not to mention to Confucianist Chinese and the Mongols who gave us spectacles (and gunpowder). It's quite illogical to point to only one society that modelled the entire modern world. However, I understand your sentiment about the world of today and how the Arabs seem the end of the earth.
Arrows chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very true, but we also have Irish clerics to thank for the Renaissance. Without them, many classical texts would have been lost to antiquity ;) I don't know if I would have repeated 'Thank you, you saved humanity' at the end, at least not exactly like that. You could mix up the wording a bit, y'know? Other than that, good job :)
Bentfender chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Damn straight
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
WOW.

That was touching. I just wish others could feel that way sometimes too...

Anyways, I liked how it was blunt and to-the-point. In this ignorant and selfish world, we need a few more poems like yours.

Cheers!