Reviews for Skinny Dipping with Grove Murray
PaintedPicture chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
hey, I love your story, I just wanted to point out that in a few chapters you spoke about Grove's eyes being light and then in another you said they were hazel :P then in chapter 17 I think it was you said they were blue like his sisters :D I really like the story though :D
waterflame4991 chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Oh my gosh this was so ridiculously adorable and perfect and why did it have to end? But really, this was absolutely amazing and I know that I am going to be rereading it many times in the future.
dharney-barney chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful story lol! One of the greatest that'd I've ever read, in a really long time. Actually the title makes me giggle every time, because I was reading your story one day, and my family members came into the room. The first thing they saw was the tittle and everyone was like "Oh so you're reading Skinning Dipping with Grove" and I was like wow just great. So I summed up the story and they were like "Wow, see how quickly she can make up a story, great lie Dharnell". So the title and the book itself is amazing, keep writing. And I'll keep attempting to convince my family, I wasn't lying. Great story.
glowingstar101 chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
So freaking cute! So in love with this story :)
vandy gal chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i hope Grove wont be a bad am lovin the story
so far
foreveralone chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Why you gotta cock block people?! dont be making clear descriptions about people kissing and being all hot and bothered and just landslide it! Shucks. I love your stories tho...when your not cock blocking the make love scenes.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
Wow, i read this in less than 5 hours. Im proud.. This story is so good i couldnt stop reading. Cant wait to read more of your stories, keep up the awesome work! :D xx
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
Awww! They're so cute! Love it! Eeeeeeek!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Aww! Love it! I've been waiting for Ella to punch someone ever since I read that she had an awesome right hook. :P Adam's a dick. But he finally got his ass kicked in to where he belongs.
Awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Awww! So freaking cute! Grove is an amazing character! And I love her dad's character too!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Awww! I love this story! It's written so well and the characters are amazing! Eek!
3rd Bookworm chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
Wait was that an engagement ring or a promise ring
3rd Bookworm chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Ok I love this story but I've noticed something, you say A lot "I'll bring you home"
Yeah you can't say that it's I'll take you home and he brought me home, you can't say bring unless your all ready there in Which case it would be brought, but whatever you get what I mean.
Staci chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
OMG! i love this story! I love how you got Grove as a baby boy type and show us his gentle side. I loved everything about this story. Awesome job!
mydreamadventure chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
this is an adorable story! your a great writter keep it up :)
593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »