Reviews for Revitalised
Amanda M. Lynn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I like the flow. The bold is in all the right places and it just WORKS.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
There are some absolutely beautiful phrases in this poem and the philosophy you're expressing is interestingly explored. I think this could be tightened some, making it more concise, but overall I liked it a lot. The first two lines are the strongest in the piece I think. This is my favorite part:

swim courageously across this stunned turquoise reality

Keep writing!
LoSt ReMeDy chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hi!

I'm loving the very last line Very excellent poem So keep writing so I have more poems to review Lol

Keep Smiling LoSt ReMeDy
paindevoursme chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
this is really good...WAY better than my poems!...I really like ur poems :) keep writing! how long have u been writing poems? I started last yr...lol
Jane Darius chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Thank you for the review, Princess-anna!

I enjoyed this poem. It's interesting which words you chose to bold because it helped me understand the subject and purpose of the poem. The last line is probably my favorite although I liked what you used for the summary :)
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
very descriptive here...and love the title. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

thanks also for the review, my angel!
Charity F chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Excellent. You've taken my breath away.

And (haha) left me feeling revitalised.
Marilena chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Oh, wow! And you said MY poem was gorgeous... This is truly amazing. It's like a recollection of memories and feelings that you have been keeping hidden and, suddenly, they emerge again, devoid of emotions. And that's were its strength lies; the way you write about things so suffocating in a purposefully flat manner. And the ending is colored with growing hope and finally, some stronger feelings...

I love it, I really do!

M.
Dani P chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
great poem. full of many meaningful lines. love it.
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
this is spectacualr! i love it! wonderful expression and wording!

fav lines: I tried to turn back the hands of time in my mind-&-Therefore, I now swim courageously across this stunned turquoise reality towards my next tomorrow

u are a fantastic writer with great talent! keep it up! :D

-thanks for the review!-
sharks don't sleep chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Oh, you describe things so vividly! This is terrific. I don't know what else to say, it's just so good.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
oMG! that was so good loved it! Yeah I'm gonan write more poems after I update at least my fic Life At The Hospital. lol. as it has not been updated in 4ever.
istotherecan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I would pick out one line that I love but I can't, i love them all equally. Once again the poem was really beautiful, your way of creating these perfect images is enviable. I really like your style of writing!

Ava
Angevin chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very beautiful. Almost brought a tear to my eye. I feel like I can relate to this in my own way, and other people can relate in their own ways, too. This is great.

Awesome poem.
Guardian Angel Of Innocence chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
It's a pretty poem... Loved it. Keep up the good work.
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »