Reviews for Islam Is Peace
Muslim chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This is a great poem.

Many poeple think islam is bad because of the people who SAY they're muslims but in truth, never do what Allah has ordered us to. Many are too blind to try to find out that what some "muslims" do is against Islam.
dreamingfreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Amazing! simple and beautiful.

cheers FunkyFlower15!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Read about dhimmitude and the true purpose of jihad. Read about the jihads of the Muslim nation after it's founding. Read about Muhammad's actions and sayings, and then tell me Islam is peace.

Islam means "submission". The only peace found is surrender.
Arichos chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Not only is this a great poem, but it puts to light the ignorance of people. Islam has great philosopies of the (Four?) pillars, and those who use it as a reason to kill people are cowards in the face of their own god. If i'm wrong, please correct me. Anyway, good message within an art.
shazzaflower chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
that was beutiful, congrats on writing such a touching poem!
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I love this piece. I totally cant stand people who label islam under a terrorist supporting catagory. The title is very similar to one of my ones Islam Peace :) but its so much better than mine. keep it up. take care. hope all is well. x
wendy chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Never use the word cliche in a poem. Rhyming a derivative of "true" with "you" is tired, and sad. You couldn't some up with something more creative? Both of those stand out as glaring follies in your otherwise charming poem.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
you are right in some ways. truly, it is religions purpose to kill off others and thus others should not use it to justify dastardly deeds.

but what is wrong? it is all opinion you know, amazing, no?

i cant believe religion is for everyone but i think if that floats their boat. let it float, just dont drag me down if you begin to sink.
Neurotic Consciousness chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Good. It's sad how a small number of people can ruin the name of a whole social group.