Reviews for With Me
MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
i love it! portrayed so well and good imagery. written even better than the last i reviewed. keep writing!
loveshouldnthurt chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I liked your repitition of the words " the night"
Melos Atriensis chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Well, what I got out of it was that the emotions, such strong passion, was what taught you to live, taught you to fly. Even the hate was enough to give you wings.

I think it was really well done, and the contrast between love and hate, which later connected them as inseperable was really cool. I also like how they were capitalized, giving them stronger meaning.

Oh! I also like how the stanzas correspond with each other, with the fifth lines being physical and the sixth lines being emotional, and how the fourth line stays exactly the same.

The only criticism I can give, I guess, is how you spelled viciously. It's kind of superficial, I know, but the first time I read it I could have sworn it said viscous. So... yeah.

I love it!

&love, Scarlett
give me back my childhood chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I really like this one. especially how Love and Hate actually seems to represent something and the contrast between them too. and the repetition of the same image with different actions was nice. like, how the same thing can be so different. I've felt that way before.

lastly, the ending is lovely. "the night I learned to fly". totally didn't expect that. (:
Sargent Pepper chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I didn't get it. If you put more into it, it'll be a hell of a lot better.