Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Water Block chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
"We went back to the game, and I was tripped four times and elbowed five before time was called.

“Those girls are such bitches.” Remi scowled.

“Seriously. They were so targeting you.” Lyla nodded in agreement. I simply shrugged. It was probably all unintentional. Chances were that they just wanted to win and decided to play aggressively.

“Nah… They’re just really excited about the game.” They looked at me incredulously and shook their heads.

“I give up.”

“Me too.”"

-Fienne, you are so naive~ I love these two friends of hers.

"“He… does love me….” What the hell? I wasn’t even religious. The pain was making me delusional."

-So random when you don't know she was thinking about God and his love a moment before.

Oh you! Just had to add the drama, didn't you? *Squeal* Cyan/Ace fight/misunderstanding next chapter!
Water Block chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
"He seemed to find enjoyment in taking care of me. Perhaps he mistook our relationship, or perhaps we had some secret family ties. "

-Aww, I really like Cyan's character.

I'm wondering, if Ace had offered the twenty dollar bill to Fienne because he thought it would grant him her undying love that she so dramatically gave to Cyan after he gave her the two tacos. The only way that would work would be if he did something for her/actually shared his food; not throw money at her.

"Maybe I should learn some German too. It seemed to be the dominant dialect in modern-day high schools. My responses would be more…. Exquisite."

-That's great-I love how you compensate the use of whole sentences slung together without a space with this wonderful description.

"“Nevver” With that, he grabbed me by my waist and led me to the dance floor.

“You don’t take no for an answer do you?”

“What do you expect? I’m a spoiled rich boy.”"

-I really REALLY love Cyan!

"“I need a burger like… now. So I’m leaving. I can’t stand this dress anymore.”

“You know Cyan… it’s really weird. This girl is driving me crazy.”

“Same.” Oh so they were talking about girl problems. Yeah, definitely not a conversation meant for my ears."

-Oh, Fienne. You're so-er-naive? Dense? What's a polite term? *giggle* Makes me love her character even more.

"She’s so dense.” So they liked dense girls did they? That meant I was safe. I was as sharp as a girl could possibly be."

-*snortgiggle* Fienne, Fienne, Fienne *shakes head*

I really loved this chapter-but REALLY have to go to bed now *5:19 am-ugh*
Water Block chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
"two big hunks of pure alpha male and undoubtedly top-of-the-line quality. If I sold them, I’d make big money."

-She's a pimp!

"When I gave them a second glance, I noticed a very light shade of pink spread across their features.

“You guys look pretty colorful.”

“Uhh… yeah… dinner.” They looked away, avoiding eye-contact with me. Odd…"

-The blushing, was the cause Fienne's bouncing up and down, her wide and blinding smile, or the close proximity they had had for the practice?

I really liked this chapter. *yawn* Will read more tomorrow, but I have to go to bed now .~
Water Block chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Knowing how much time passes is a little hard to tell.

Otherwise-great chapter! I'd be so pissed off at Sera and Ace if I was Sierra (that's the main girl's name, right?) after what happened at the end of the chapter!
Water Block chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I really like this. It reminds me somewhat of Sabrina *not the teenage witch, but a movie. First an Audrey Hepburn film, then a remake with a mediocre actress and Harrison Ford*

The only things that bothered me in this chapter was the use of all caps locked sentences to show amazment; for instance, when the main girl comes home to Sera, who is exclaiming over the hotness of the twins, and has multiple lines only in caps lock. That, and the sentences that run together to show the speaker is talking without pause.

However, the plot/summary, the main girl, and the cliffhanger make this a very enjoyable and engaging first chapter that make me want to read more.
Salma chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Colorful Collision chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
ACE, ACE, ACE!

Ahem, sorry, had to get that out of the way. XD

Anyways, love your story. I just had a thought. What if Cyan were to... accidentaly... you know, get run over by a car and then burned by a cigarette lighter or maybe just disappear into thin air and no one will remember him and Ace and Fienne will live happiy ever after and make the most perfectly gorgeous kids on the planet who will later rule the world and have an army of doughnuts. Just a thought.

Can't wait for the next update!
The Fork and The Spoon chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
I adore your story. :]
amd chapter 18 . 7/15/2007
i still don't like the fact that there's a love triangle going on. can't fienne like cyan and stick with it? but noo... she's gotta eff it up and start messing with ace. that's kinda sick isn't it? at the end of the story we find out that fienne and cyan are truly the ones for each other. ta da... what's weird is that fienne and ace screwed a couple times. but that doesn't matter because fienne will be with cyan... even if she lusts after ace's body when cyan's not around. hm, quite romantic actually.
goodbyemylover chapter 18 . 7/14/2007
aw, this is an awesome story, and i hope you keep updating it!

i actually love the fact that Fienne is so "dense", its just the way her character is, and it's adorable, and believable. It doesnt make her sound fake or anything, it sounds real.

and i actually hope she ends up with Ace, they just seem to have more chemistry than cyan and fienne do.

keep up the great work!
theGreyPebble chapter 18 . 7/12/2007
CUTE
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
dude, i hate katie. why is fienne even putting up with her abuse. it seems inconsistent that at times fienne stands her ground, yet she's a pushover when it comes to her best friend? its kind of strange. and shouldnt she have some kind of reaction to katie's pushing her in the cafeteria? i dont think you ever came back to that...if u did and i missed it, disregard, haha. ) fienne seems the type to at least confront her best friend about that.

i like the plot and character set up, but i think you can go more in depth with the characterization. For some reason, i feel a bit detached from the narrator, even though its a first person narration. I think more details are needed, whether its internal thoughts, dialogue, etc. parts of the story just feel a little...empty? flat? and maybe stronger dialogue.

but overall, i enjoy the story! keep up the good work, and keep on writing!
UponAtlas chapter 18 . 7/10/2007
u should do a sequl

talk to me and i'll tell u y when i got more time too...

do it...
PeterMoore chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
luv it!
caralene chapter 18 . 7/3/2007
Pure brilliance... Till your next update.
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »