Reviews for Three's One Two Many
claretmadeira chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
I like your writing style...and you're a really great writer. Keep on writing whatever you write!

-Ray
sh786 chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
OMG! I stayed up all night trying to finish this story! IT IS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE!
jamaninja chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
Oh, I don't mind Fienne's idiocy. I think it's loveable and cute. Well, I think I like her naivete more. And her idealism.

Anyways, I kind of don't want you to pick a twin. I like them both so much and I love Fienne's inner conflict. I think that's what makes this story so distinctive from the other two-guys-liking-the-same-girl plotlines. Both of the twins are flawed in so many different ways, but you still manage to make them loveable. Not to mention, they're both good for Fienne in different ways.

I love this story immensely. Please, please, PLEASE update soon because I need to know what happens next.
jamaninja chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Wow. Fienne is such a ditz. But that's really awesome. It's better than the misunderstood genius cliche that's so overdone. Not to mention, Fienne's ditziness is just loveable. It's cute in a way.
silvershadow23 chapter 18 . 6/13/2007
wow...this made me laugh a lot...Fienne's is a little bit of an...uhm...what is it called? blonde (i mean no disrespect to all the blondes in the world (as a matter of a fact, I have a couple to many myself...back on subject)

How can one choose between the twins? I mean...jeesh...if she chooses one, she's guna kill the other one, and if she doesn't choose, she's guna go crazy, and OMG i don't know what I am saying anymore...I like your story idea...anyways, you ahven't updated this in a while, but hopefully you will!

till then!

silver
falsenotions chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
great story...

please update soon!

L.
abandonnnnned chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
I love your story! I love all of Fienne's flaws (particularly as I share half of them... McDonalds, why hath you forsaken me? -is craving cheeseburger-) and I must say she is the high point of the story despite the eye-candy twins! Also, Fienne's mum is a bitch. Please update soon? Otherwise I'll have to comfort eat, and that would be bad... -immediately starts comfort eating-
noriepie chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
wA

i just read the whole story because I couldn't stop.

This is such a good story!

The character's are not perfect, and I love that.

I also love it when you put the things about school problems and self-esteem issues because usually when I read the stories here I always wonder how they managed their school studies and all the drama, and all the activities, and still look like they have all the free time in the world!

Okay wow, rambling sentence. I'm too lazy to fix it *grin* sorry.

I also like it that Fienne has problems with her looks and loves food. Having characters looking absolutely gorgeous all the time makes me sad, i'm human!

Food is always great.

wow this is a long review. I saved it all up to the last. Please update soon!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
great story...I think that the characters could use a little more developing though
Rosalinda chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
zOMG this story is absoluetly AMAZING! IF U DON'T KEEP ON WRITING I THINK I MAY DIE! I love it...i wonder who she will end up with , Cyan or Ace...or will she end up with both...or neither..hm..so many possibilities...SEE NOW U HAVE TO FINISH! I have been hoked lined and sinkered! AH
SilverWildfire chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
Is it bad that I want to whack Fienne over the head for her complete stupidity?
MoriMorte chapter 18 . 5/27/2007
ace is nice but i'm screaming for cyan!please ...a never mind your the authur you know what your doing but to be fair if she ends up with ace it'll print up the whole story change the names using white out memorize the story and be in complete denial of what you actually wrote.

don't laugh i'm actually 30% serious

i love your story though (even if your making me panic) i really like Sera and Fienne especially Fienne she's what i call a real person so many people in this world are fake and her view of the world though a bit nieve is breath takingly refreshing! i go to school and all day i'm surrounded by only three types of people 1 assholes 2 sluts 3 people who are so fake that you have no idea of who the real person underneath is even they know and think that.

Anyways i wish you luck on your writing

A Dark White Rose
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 18 . 5/26/2007
This is wayy too good, but it's not fair! Stop playing with my mind! Lo0o0l pick a twin for us to love already! Lo0l but sers luvin this. x
remae chapter 18 . 5/24/2007
yus, chapter 18! (: I love Ace, he's my absoutely favoritee. hahaha. This was a funny chapter, but what about Sera? Her mom's a jerk. Update soon!
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »