Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Miami-Lu chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
Damn! This story rocks! *lol* Definitely worth reading. I enjoy all the characters you've introduced. I more like Ace though. *loL* He reminds me of my older brother. The things he likes to do to torment people. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Its really interesting how you Fienne act like a human being. I mean, some stories don't tend to do that, but this one does. I think thats what brings in the appeal. Con't writing!
Mellowdy chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
My. Fienne has discovered hormones. xD

-Mellowdy
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
hahaha. that girl is just a disaster waiting to happen, no? Well even if you didn't I loved this chapter and this story. Her mom is a bitch of the first water. ;)we should fix that.
Psycho's Angel chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
good that u got some more background information but soo short :(
Hydie chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
I REALLY don't like her mother, but then I suppose no one's supposed to...
smwah chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
omfg...

i love your story...

i found it today and i just read the whole thing.. don't give up on it please... i don't like it when writers don't finish, although i can totally understand why they do it.

anyway.. i don't have a favourite twin. i figure you can't have a favourite.. they're both too cool :P

anyway i jsut thought i might recommend you watch the anime Ouran High School Host Club, it has scheming twins and i just thought that cyan and ace reminded me of them., they were rich too! and probably hacked... i'm not sure if they made a reference to it...

anyway.. FIGHT ON! lol good luck with the rest of your story.. a couple of spelling errors here and there but grammar seems fine overall..
Portrait Of A Dreamer chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
I know! Its been a little too long since I submitted a review but I'm here now! :D!

Yaknow its getting extremely frustrating (in a good way) not knowing who shes gonna end up with.. I was sure with Cyan for a while and now I kinda in a weird way think Ace.. FREAKING RIDICULOUS..

Its making my head hurt.

Seriously.

Dont believe me?

Hmph..

* runs off muttering about disbelieving authors who torture their readers *

Goodness.. Sorry, semester exams always give me THE biggest bout of stress and what comes with stress is often craziness.. Please ignore me for now..

EXCEPT REALLY! I CANT FIGURE OUT WHO SHES GONNA END UP WITH! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

Coughs.

Uhuh.

I'm perfectly sane.

I better go before the authorities take me away for god knows what offences..

QUICK HIDE THE CHICKENS..!

What that was I dont know.. Hmm..

Update soon!

I loved this chapter by the way hehe

Lena
icequeen401 chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
i like i like
missing-loner chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
i don't know what you are talking about when you say you didn't like this chapter, because i,personally, loved it. It revealed a darker past of Fienne, not the fairy tale like one when she was playing with the twins all the time. Excellent writing. I can't wait for your next chapter.
LunaBela chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
Aww, poor Fienne! She is DEFIANTELY accident-prone! LOL!

Gosh, Cyan. What were you looking at, eh mister? LOLS!

Well, since you mentioned something about a new story of yours, I think I'll head over to it right now and start reading it! Good luck with it, too!

Well, hope to hear from you soon! Ciao for now!

~LunaBela
Chocolate Trifle chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
Fienne's mother is so mean! I'm glad Fienne's got the twins helping her out. _ Update soon!

- Animeniac
Ravestna chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
i love this story it's like the best

i'll chech out u're story soon and i'll leave a review too

x X xRavestnax X x
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
lol this chapter wasn't as bad as you think it was:p update soon!
Gwyn Baranof chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
Now, do you own a shirt like that?

And no, Fienne's idiocy was not toned down, just overshadowed a couple times.
slee5133 chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
excellent. but i think it's going a bit too slow for my liking. her mums such a bitch! anyways love it still. keep it up!
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »