Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Nadinerdrgz chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
aw wow that was funny
swimchickslam chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
haaha.. yeah sounds a lil forced. D:

but oh wells.

not bad.
quotata chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
so shes recognised that she likes cyan! YAY
hatethelove chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
Does this mean we won't be seeing much of Sera anymore ? I hope not.

Nice chapter, it was the ending part when Fienne and Ace got soaked from the water. Poor Cyan, he must have felt left out.

Update ASAP please. i can't wait for more.
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
awesome chapter! can't wait for the next! :)

Ace Fienne Always! :))
OoohLookACat chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
the totally fun and embarrassing end makes up for the seriousness of the beginning!

that was hilarious (the end i mean)

and wow.

that's her family history

it doesn't really matter how 'dumb' fienne is -

she's funny and she seems ..

normal.

she's got insecurities

she's a normal teen

she's not perfect

and that's whats so great about her.

can't wait for the next one

izzie
Kizera chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
Yay update, Nyuu for me, it was alright, but i dispise her mother ,i mean wow, my aunt would be proud of me if igot strsight A-'s
Da Vinci at Work chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
Haha.
sea-dreamer chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
FUNNY!
ski bird chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
OMG! so freaking funny and fantastic!

update! can't wait to read the next one!
perdita's kiss chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
lovelovelove the twins, and fienne's mum is a bitch.
Hidden Flowers chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
Fienne isn't an idiot, she just isn't over-bright. Is she by any chance related to me?
vocecara chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
hey great story here(:

don't get it though; does that mean Ace feels like the car crash was his fault? but does he even remember the crash?
Marianne chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
Hi!

Actually I have liked all the chapters so far. You put real life into the characters. I laugh with Fienne when she is witty, I cry with her when she is sad; you have a real talent for writing.

I have spent a whole night reading your book on the net when I should have been sleeping, and I don't think I will be able to stop reading as long as I find new chapters to read.

The action is believable, too, especially since you let her realize the possible consequences of all her actions. I don't find Fienne a bit stupid, she is just naturally not all that socially intelligent, as she is too busy consentrating on getting good grades at school to seriously try to learn to read the codes of her school mates. I must admit that I was a bit like her at school, if not so successful..

Keep on writing. I hope to find your books in the bookstores some time soon. If you want them translated into Norwegian, I would be happy to do the translation. Norwegians love to read, and I would sure like something of yours to find the way to some publisher here. I seem to have become addicted..
CallMeCute chapter 17 . 5/15/2007
whats wrong with her mother?
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »