Reviews for Three's One Two Many
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 17 . 5/14/2007
this s tory is soo good i swear im no tjust saying that and also whatis up with the crazy mother? UPDATE REALY SOON OR I MIGHT HAVE A SPAZ ATTACK! and honestly?...no one wants that. trust me.
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
#1. ew about the sera thing-slut much? #2 WTF! this girls life is hell. Somethings gotta give. Love the story thou. UPDATE
sea-dreamer chapter 17 . 5/14/2007
nice chap!N i dont think you portray fienne as a slut i think she is pretty much a regular kno.n also i cant wait till the confrontation cuz i wanna kno whats up with her n her she abusive or...any ways update love 2 u!
Silent Grenade chapter 17 . 5/14/2007
“Stop! It hurts!” I screamed in agony.

“Come on just a little further.”

“No! I feel like I’m being ripped apart!”

“Well, just deal with the pain for a little more.”

Call me crazy, but i think you intentionally made this conversation sound like they were having sex on purpose. Either that or i am extremely perverted. if that's the case then forget i said anything. This was a great chapter, and it's the second time i am reading it because you have not updated with chapter 18. Are you nutso? UPDATE WOMAN! Or. . .did your life eat you again? If it did, then when i say "Life's a bitch!" truer words have never been spoken. Update soon please.
Elf Ear chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
DUN DUN DUN... lol. Actually, i think the twins are too perfect. I mean, there IS a hint of some trouble brewing up, but they're gorgeous, smart, watever else. Their mental 'problem' isn't much of a problem. It's just something that makes them not know who Fienne is so they can start a different type of relationship with her. But I agree, you did find a relatively good explanation for it. And Fienne is just weird. Who would be as dense, or naive to think the way she does? Downright dumb. Honestly. But i do admire her for her hardworkingness, something i am extremely lacking in, lol. I like that she's not all extremely smart like Cyan and Ace, but she actualy works really hard to get her scores. I think you should have made the characters a little stronger. And Fienne's friends, what are they called again... nevermind. I think they are absolutely wonderful friends! You should have put them in more though. Made them a more important aspect of the story. But overall, good job!
muzikall chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
I am in love with your story ;]

AHH I can't wait until the next chapterr ]
Alenor chapter 17 . 5/11/2007
heya, good chappies. can't wait for more. and fienne should get together with cyan! it would be so good. cya later.
kati-ann chapter 17 . 5/10/2007
i love this! will we eventually hear from the twins what happened? and i think it's be really cool for like Fienne to actually lose the weight she wants to and shock the twins by how good she looks. can't wait for the next update!

~kati~
you are so last summer chapter 17 . 5/10/2007
ooh, we're going to meet this leanne girl? that end part was a bit foreboding. i forget, what's her mom like again? oh well. cute chapter as always. funny writing style... that analogy with chasing the mango (football) really did me in. oh, and i don't think she's a slut! far from it. she's just being her typical ditsy, klutzy, lovable idiotic self. what auditions were you practicing for? i'm still a bit confused about the ace/cyan situation, trading personalities (is that it?) but no matter, i am looking forward to reading more! :)
Crystal109 chapter 17 . 5/9/2007
Hee! I really like your story! I just found it today and fell in love with it right away. I don't think that's healthy, since I have AP tests tomorrow, but that's okay. ) I just have a few issues with characterization, but don't take this as bad criticism, just some things that caught my eye. ) The first one is that Fienne is really, really dense. I read in one of your author's notes that you intended Fienne to be like an everyday kind of girl and human, but no matter how realistic that is, Fienne is still just plain slow. Some people fine that hilarious as comic relief, but for me, I just want to shake her sometimes and make her see reason. Additionally, she is definitely not a slut. It's not like she invited them to start liking her, so don't even think that. That's also something else. Because this is in first person, we don't really see much of Ace or Cyan's point of view, but the only thing I can imagine that could possibly make them like her romantically is that she's innocent and (like before, heh) somewhat dense, making her really cute. But it doesn't seem like she did much interacting with her before they started liking her - it was mostly the twins don't recognize her, think she's strange and a stalker in their own home, and then after a couple of car rides, started liking her. Maybe I missed out on something, but I feel like I missed out on a lot of their interactions, and it makes me sad because I really love all three of your characters. And one FINAL thing. (Sorry, my review is long long long, but I like to give long reviews and this will make up for 17 chapters worth of reviews, heh.) Your characterization of the "villain/s" is pretty spot on in terms of how "evil" they can get, but the characters aren't really fleshed out. It's my own personal preference to see villains that aren't just evil, but are in the gray area, so I don't know how well this goes over with other people, but I guess that's just me. I don't like confrontations. ) Although the confrontation with Katie and Carol at the lunch area was really interesting. So I'm hoping that Leanne, if she does become the next "villain," will actually be one who's innocent and nice. We've already seen the evil villains, the ones that are hard to like and easy to loathe, but it'd really mix things up if Leanne is the beautiful almost-Mary Sue who is extremely hard to hate. It'd be hard to write, I guess, but I, personally, would really like to see that. It'll make more problems for Fienne because if Leanne is friends with Fienne out of the goodness of her heart, how can Fienne begrudge her a twin, whichever one it is? P

Sorry, that was a really long review. I didn't intend it to be this long (I actually think this is my longest in-depth review, actually. Heh heh.), but I'm very interested in your characters and wanted to give you feedback...you know, like reviews are supposed to do! You don't need to take them all into account, but if you're ever planning to do a rewrite or anything like that (or even just plan the characterization of the characters from now on), maybe it'll help to know how I, as a reader, felt. You have amazing characterization and dialogue, and there's only a few points that can be fleshed out, but your story isn't hurt in any way without that. Heh if you read all the way to the end, I give you massive props! Also, feel free to reply to this long review in a PM. I totally don't mind. I hope to see more chapters up soon! )
marikamaroca chapter 17 . 5/9/2007
good work
iKosinR chapter 17 . 5/9/2007
you know what this story reminds me vaguely of? magical realism from latin american literature. the events and details in this story are so bizarre and out of reality, but somehow, the way you write them, they make sense. everything is hyperbolic and blown up but instead of making it seem ridiculous, for this story, it works. no one can be as amazing as the twins and no one can honestly be as stupid as fienne is sometimes, but when you write it, you make it believable, and it's an enjoyable read. cheers!
Nadinerdrgz chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
WOW IS GETTING GOOD KEEP IT UP IM LOVEING IT
JemKay chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
Woo! Nice story! can't wait until chapter 18!
Kraheera-Raven chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
I hope everything is ok. I love Fienne. She's awesome!
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »