Reviews for Three's One Two Many
hatethelove chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
nice chapter, can't wait for the next
Hydie chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
god stuff!
OoohLookACat chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
wow.

they have issues.

who knew they were human

haha joking.

can't wait for more

izzie
Silent Grenade chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
HOLY CRAP

I sent you a review, or pm, saying that there should be some dramam with her momma (xD that rhymed :3) AND YOU MADE THE MOMMA DRAMA COME UP!

I LOVE YOU!

PERSON!

YOU ARE SO

AMAZAZING! Three syllables. xD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

update soon.

IM DYIN HERE!

O_O!
cgibbs899477 chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
AH! The suspense is killing me. What does her mom do? Are Cyan and Fienne going to get together? WHAT DOES HER MOM DO? Update quickly, Please? :)
Ravestna chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
r cyan and fen going to get together

x X xRavestnax X x
xXTaintedInkXx chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
Yay! Update! Great chapter. Awe, poor Fienne, She got hurt...again. Dun dun dundun~ Oh, Fiennes' mother wants to "talk" to her, I wonder why?

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be waiting!

~
atreyu love chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
i really do love this story, update? i wonder whats wrong with her and her mother? So shes never been on good terms with her mother? How about the Darlings mother and her mother? Friends or no?
Chocolate Trifle chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
Great chapter. Brown mango, lol. How unlucky is she? Such a huge unjury from one football! lol _b

Don't worry about Fienne being a slut, she's not!

- Animeniac
zah chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
haii nice chap how much longer r u planing to write ? anyways waiting for the next update
Iamthebomb chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
you rock! i love this fic. i she ends up with cyan hes got the whole tall dark mysterious thing going for him *swoon. thanks for making ur characters so believeable and updating regularly. rock on!
Hidden Flowers chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
*Sob* I am so so sad. The chapter, alas, has been ended. Tis the last.
emrevolemina chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
ohh I feel really bad for her I kinda know cuz my best friend did something like it..
oopas chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
oh great...so fienne likes cyan now? but what about ace? i thought you said that you wouldn't lean towards any twin until the time called for it. is it that time now? i think we haven't exactly gotten an adequate ace and fienne chapter in a while. so let me get this straight...she has no future with ace? at all?
LunaBela chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
Aww! They opened up! How adorible!

LOL! Poor Fienne! . . . Although she got hit pretty hard, I found it funny ( . . . maybe it was because it didn't happen to me . . .LOL!). The Twins are right, she is a 'danger-magnet'. LOL! :)

Yeah, . . . Fienne's mom . . . kinda scares me . . . she's weird . . . I don't think like her . . .

About your A/N:

I don't think she's a whore . . . It's not like she's actually going TO THEM AND ENCOURAGING THEM to engage in certain activities that would actually make her a 'slut/whore'. And no, I can't possibly think of the twins as manwhores . . . eventhough they probably are . . . LOL! .

Well, can't wait for the big confrontation between mother and daughter. Wonder what will happen *cue frightening music* . . . N'ways, please UPDATE when you can! Ciao!

~LunaBela