Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Not Dead Fred chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
This is really good. I just wish three things: 1. that I had my own Darling twins to love me. 2. that Fienne weren't so dense. 3. that Katie and...err...what's-her-face would suddenly drop dead for reasons undetermined, but in which NO ONE suspected the foul play that had more than likely caused their demises.

I think that people are idiots. I regularly sit and watch the social interactions of my peers...observing repeatedly that most of the girls don't have two brain cells to rub together and the guys only think of sex, and many are dumber than fleas. I have found several remarkably intelligent people, who have no common sense. So if someone calls Fienne a slut, point out several things: 's a character has not decided to randomly jump their bones 3. People are poopyfaces and can shut the gaping holes in their faces.
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
ack that sucks:/ her mom seems mean. lol and sucks that she had to run too lolol i'm about 15 minutes per mile haha and oohmigads Fienne is anything but a slut! she's wayy too innocent!
julyme chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
wats with the mom?

why s she talking to her all of a sudden?

So does this mean that Fienne wont feel anything for Ace?

aw...

half of me dont want Fienne to end up with any of the twins wyl half of me want her to end up with one of them!:)

i wish i could slip fienne up so that both twins could have her!:)
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
No way in high hell is Fienne a slut. man she's as un-slutty as they come. Cyan is for sure my favoutire guy, but Ace is so sweet.
quotata chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
i ABSOLUTELY loved the beginning of this chapter. i think i spent 5 minutes re-reading the first few lines trying to figure out what it really was! cause obviously i couldn't sex Þ

hope you update again soon.
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
This chapter's really really really really...you get it...great! And I can't wait for the next chapter and the upcoming ones where Leanne will show up.

Although...i'm a bit disappointed...since i'm rooting for Ace to end up with Fienne. Hehe. But you're the author, so your way goes. Anyway, the reason why I had mix feelings about this chapter and the previous one is because there was more of Cyan.

I know you told us you were going to give Ace importance as much as you do with Cyan...but i'm impatient, and I admit that. lol. :))

Anyway...keep up the great work! This story's really awesome, and I can't wait for the next chapters...! Really...still have no idea who Fienne's going to end up with.

I
perdita's kiss chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
wtf the last part is confusing so please post soon and clear it up!

(that's my super stealthy manipulation for you to update really really soon :P)
remae chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
m, yay, update! favie scene: the analogy part. hahaha, it was funny how they just completely got off track. This chapter was fun, but I liked the little Cyan convo there. Ace is still my fave, though. (: That part where he talked about him taking respinsibility for everything made me like him even more. WHat happened b/w him and Cyan? LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE! (:
emotionless-stares chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
o0o...her mom is caring for her? I wish her mom and her were close...
Mellowdy chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
Cheek pinching. I love to pinch cheeks, the strecher the better. (one of my friends has quite a strechy cheek, and I love picnhing it. heeh)

What a GREAT grandma I'll make. If I have kids. And my kids have kids.

-Mellowdy (whose cheeks are like.. bananas)
Da Vinci at Work chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
Cyan talked a lot in this chappie. XD FLYING BROWN MANGO!1
Lady of Confusion chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
UPDATE SOON!
D.Coulton chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
YAY! A really nice chapter... I love how you keep things moving at a moderate pace... not too slow but not too fast.

Love the scene with Cyan.. (there were lots)
swimchickslam chapter 17 . 5/5/2007