Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Fiction Lover chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
I love this story! Sometimes I wish Fienne was more perfect and the twins were less cryptic, but I still really like your story. You're doing quite well on your grammar and content part of the story. Please keep writing. I want to try to read your other story when I get the time. Meanwhile, keep writing!
MarielleMonster chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
Hi!

I wanted to let you know that I love your story!

I also have a weak spot for the twins... ;)

The plot of your story is great and I can't wait to read more!

Fienne is just,... Fienne xD She's awesome!

So... Well, you're doing an awesome job with writing, keep on going!

xx
matchutea chapter 18 . 5/6/2011
Ohmygod.

That was the pure definition of amazing.

I know its been 4 years,

but if you could possibly update?

I love this story to bits.

I even stayed up until one in the morning reading it!

Cyan and Ace are totally hot.

I wish there was such thing as them.

They are so adorable.

Fienne is also just as adorable.

Cyan and Ace are like her heroes!

I dislike her mother though,

shes a bum. I love Sera to.

Katie can suck it. Shes a low life ...ehem.

Update? ;D
Abbie chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Okay, I just finished chapter 6 and read your author's note at the bottom of the page.

For a writer to whine about how many reviews she got is purely immature.

You should be pleased that so many people like your story in the first place. A story, might I add, that contains poor grammar and lacks extreme amounts of correct punctuation. It has many faults, and you're lucky it's so well-liked.

Poor, poor you, to not have as many reviews as you like. And daft, daft you, to let if affect your writing.
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ohh kaay, well your story seemed interesting so i decided to try it out. I read the first paragraph and I was like, "So true sister!" :D But then I look over to the other paragraphs my eyes were already beginning to lose and focuse and hurt. I think the paragraphs are too long, too clumped together. i know, I sound like a Pre K student. But when you have that readers are automatically discouraged to continue reading due to difficulty in seeing.
quacko chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
omg i LOVE your story. great sense of humour :)

i noticed that you haven't updated since 2007. will you be continuing?

it'd be great if you do because it's really a great story!

x
Guest chapter 18 . 3/16/2011
love this story so much! i know its been a long time since you've updated it, but i hope you plan to continue this because it's amazing and i can't wait to find out what happens next.
princessxx chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
i love this storyy :D:D this is my second or third time rereading this :) i hope you will update it more often when you have time :D:D i hate how i don tknow who she will go with in the end and i hope it would be with cyan kekekekekek e
mi-to-chan chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
Love, love, love the personalities of your twins! I thoroughly enjoyed their charms and antics since they first popped up in the story. Your writing has improved greatly throughout the chapters, first starting off with ridiculously large blocks of (run-on) paragraphs and progressively grouped related topics in much shorter ones. You might want to ease off on Fienne's weight consciousness too. I'm heart-broken that you have stopped writing this lovely story as it was only starting to get better plot-wise as well as just in general. :( There aren't even a handful of twin stories on fictionpress and yours was the only one I really stuck with. Well I hope you get more motivation and inspiration to finally finish this story, best wishes to you!
iRuo chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
Update update update UPDATE! U must update!
gongjunim chapter 18 . 8/16/2010
ACE , CYAN , FIENNE .

OMG .

i love this,

please continue.

I hope though that theres more competition btwn the brothers.

Like, it seems like Ace gave in kinda quickly, ya know ?

LET EACH OF THE BROTHERS FIND OUT THAT THE OTHER ONE KISSED FIENNE .

or something .

yea, :) just a suggestion .

Hope you continue this .
SlugHunter chapter 18 . 8/13/2010
Hey there, not sure if you still get these reviews but i thought i'd give you one just in case, becuase really you deserve it

firstly wow that was an amazing story xD

It was engaging to read, it was well edited, it had the most unique descriptions that just made me laugh and you wrote this when you were what? 16? o_0 holy crap dude... (or maybe i just misread the age in ur a/n) :P but either way it was just an awesome read and so funny and lighthearted and all i wanted to do was just sit and read :P

so yeah well done! i hope you keep writing, you definitely have talent for it :D
honey splattered brains chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
cyan totally likes her. but ace is more forward XD
jenc11 chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
Wow, no update since forever. I'm really curious as to how the story ends. Please update!
kikichaka chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I created my account to just write a review for this story 2 Years back. It has been in my alerts from then. I was just cleaning the story list in the alerts and wanted to review again before I removed this story.

You are an awesome story writer. Maybe you lost the passion for this story. But hope you haven't given up on your writing.

Best wishes!