Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Raomina chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
Did you choose Cyan first because Ace was guilty about the Leanne affair and so he let Cyan have Fienne? I was wondering who would go after Fienne since you had them say that neither of them would back off... anyway, sorry to start off like that. P You've shed more light on their past, and explained their weird amnesiac thing, though I'm as surprised as Fienne about their dedication to what they do, since we as readers never see them doing any of those things before. Does she not see them often enough in the house to catch them practising at anything? S Good chapter, anyhow, update soon.
slee5133 chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
great update. looking forward to your next one
LunaBela chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
Yay! You're back!

Yay! Cyan Action! . . . but, although I do LOVE Cyan, we have to have a little Ace-Action as well! I just cannot decide who I like best; Ace or Cyan?

And I totally agree with you! I have read some fics with characters I find absolutely amazing. Then the author comes out with the picture; pictures of certain celebrities that the characters are supposed to look like. Sometimes, having the picture of what the character has to look like just chatters everything the way I had initially imagined things. I mean, sure some celebrities are adoribly cute, but the character sometimes just doesn't fit with the character or I just envisioned said character totally diferently than what the picture looked like. . . . . Yeah, I don't even know if what I said made sence . . . LOL .

Well, as for me, I shall be waiting for the update! Hopefully, I won't have to wait long (HINT, HINT) LOL! Well, take care and hope to hear from you and your story soon! Ciao!

~LunaBela
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
what happened to you! lol well glad you're back:D yayy i was hoping it would be Cyan!:D
givelifeyurall chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
oy...fienne is so blind! i hope she doesn't stay that for to long. cyan and fienne seem good together, ace is too wild and loud for fienne
Allison Smith chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
*sigh* so obnoxiously cute.
mika chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
aw Fienne's so cute and oblivious! haha I kinda feel sorry for Cyan in that way...guess the boy will have to keep trying harder!

anyway update ASAP :)
quotata chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
i want cyan and fienne to be together though... i don't want them to fight over her! .

oh well..leanne's appearance will be interesting..

and hahaha i loved this line:

"I was panting for breath and made an untimely mental note to go get some exercise."

looking forward to your next update
M.D.Irvine chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
woohoo Cyan! LOL so he knew what he was doing *winks* poor confused Fienne and we have Leane showing up in a month *drama*

well glad u updated. i dunno if u r still reading my fics but wanted to tell u that i recently updated Saving KAtherine and id luv if u cld review % criticize it ill send u a PM as well :-D
Iamthebomb chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
OMG! CYAN! hehe wow we get some insight in their past u left me curious after chapter 15 lol. thank god u updated wow she really is dense but i love her anyway. ahha so cute lovve ur story please update soon
Sillyscrat chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Ace is so much better. Hmph!

... I want a Darling twin for myself. *sniffle* YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH OF THEM, FIENNE!

*snarl*
yonderwindow chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
love it]
vintageheartsxx chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Wow ! That's how Ace and Cyan were in the accident. I can't wait to see what happens between Cyan and Fienne. Wonder if Ace will get jealous ? Update soon please. I am loving the story.
bitterSw33eT chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
how did u come up with fienne's name?

its soo cute
Blueberry Sparkle chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Now I really don't know who I want her to end up with. Don't tell me there's going to be a love square/rectangle/whatever in this story? Although that would be kinda cool I guess.
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »