Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Pixiesticks555 chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
Love this story so much! makes me laugh! :D
kat chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
It's been three years.

I'm tired of checking every few weeks to see if there is an update.

The story was great & it would've been better if it was continued, but seeing as it is obvious you've given up on it, I'll stop having hope that I'll find out what happens next with Fienne.
SigyArtyn chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
I really like this story! First one on FictionPress that I read (I came from fanfiction:D) and I am now absolutely positive about making an account :)

Don't worry about anything, just write! I think it is very good and I have read like... a whole library. No kidding. I'm still gonna read the other chapters, so you'll still hear from me! Thank you for writing this and I like both of them! And Fienne, she's so absolutely adorable!
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
ohmigod ! why isnt it finsihed ! u cant just leave it ther ! im havin a fukin panic attack ! finsh now ! ohmigod !
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
this story is AMAZING ! i cant believe it ! okay i understand they both like her. && the part about th lienne chick coming in a month thts not gonna be good . My gosh ! lol :)
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
lol she is dense! i love the story!
do-not-lie chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
please finish this story. its awesome! i adore the twins. so hot! and fienne... haha. she's so dense im convinced.
to fall or to jump chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
I love this story! It's awesome! Fienne is hilarious! I love how her mind works. And the twins... perfect gorgeous they are awesome too. I love thier relationship and how they are begining to open up and show Fiene thier real side.
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
great!
jessie0754 chapter 18 . 2/1/2010
God that mother of hers... *shakes fist* So the year-long absence amnesia thing, was that to do with the car accident, or did they always have that thing?
Deadly Fang chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
I hope you write more soon I very much liked the story. As for the charactors, I think Fienne looks good with both boy but should go with Cyan and stay friends with Ace...just in my point of view that is who she would be good for.
Striving In Courage chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
This story is awesome! Your doing a wonderful job and i cant wait for the new chaps

xStriving In Couragex
MelodieCC chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
god, i absolutely adore the twins! though their personality is different, i love them nonetheless. i just wish you would continues to write this story cuz i really want to see the outcome of this story... :)
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
ah! please finish this story! i'm begging you! i know that it has been 3 years since you last update, but this is such a good story!

i actually read it awhile back, and i was looking through the stories i've read and found this piece of jewel. i really missed this story cuz i thought it was so cute and that i love the characters... so, if you ever decides to upload again, i'll be waiting. :)
G.M Hunter chapter 18 . 12/31/2009
Please write more? I realize you havn't updated in almost three years... T-T
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »