Reviews for Three's One Two Many
HappyCloudyChic12 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I'm loving this.
jakieluvstories chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow! i love your story! personally, i'm a ace fan. :) are you going to continue this story? i hope so.
studentofwords chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
I think I might just hate you for not updating in TWO YEARS! If you do not work on this and update, I shall simply have to release an army of Twilight fanatics and convince them you are Edward. Good luck.
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 9/30/2009
so are they goona share her? Like love her together or something? Cause you shouldnt split them up. I read a story where a pair of brothers loved the same girl so like they were all together! In like both cyan and ace... snd fieen great charecters update soon!
Mish chapter 18 . 9/12/2009
wow.

no wonder i don't start reading stories that aren't complete. to have that balloon of suspense and excitment and anticipation that comes when you read a FREAKING AWESOME story brust is maddening! this story is awesomely quirky and fun. it has some awesome characterisation and you were an awesome writing and style and i better stop saying awesome too often... simply, it will be a CRIME to not finish this piece of awesomeness and to lose all these lovely lovely details and people. so do please please complete it. and keep writing equally awesome stories!

*is killed by overuse of awesome*
thefrogsareattacking chapter 18 . 7/27/2009
Good Work, I like it! Please finish!
SunlitSky chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
I normally never review until I finish a story (I know I'm a horrible person) but when I read your comments at the end of each chapter I felt really guilty. I really like your story and it certainly warrants reviews! I love the twins and although I know you have mentioned numerous times that Fienne is rather dense her complete trust and oblivion towards Katie was infuriating. I felt so bad for her, I'm glad she has discovered who her real friends are. I certainly hope something happens to Katie to make her regret her actions- she's terrible! I hope you'll go into more detail in the coming chapters about the twins past- can they really not remember anything? I'm not really sure who I like most right now- probably Cyan just because he's genuinely sweet and caring (and not quite so arrogant) but I wish he talked more. Maybe I'll see more of that in the coming chapters? I hope so! Thanks for taking the time to write this story, its been a pleasure to read it so far.
Aereall chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
I admit that when I first saw the story description, I thought that it would be hard to pull off properly, but you've done it beautifully. I also have to say, you're story rocks. One moment I'm laughing my butt off and the next I'm crying.
TammyS3 chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
i really wish you'd update...
xoxo anne chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
Oh wow.

Amazing story.

Amazing last chapter;

it made my heart drop when I didn't see the '' button thing.

I cannot wait until the next update, fersure..
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
right so what is weird is that on your profile you write about how cliches annoy you but a lot from this chapter is cliche. Like how the twins were the hottest people she'd ever seen...etc. It doesn't progress well and jumps around. You're also moving it a bit too fast.
PuertoRicanBeauty chapter 18 . 5/16/2009
OMG You so have to update. I mean I know its been 2 years but I'm like dying to find out the mystery behind the twins and which twin fienne ends up with. please update. and if you've given up on the story would you be willing to let someone else continue it.
MidorixGrl chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
haha, it's funny (:
reachforit chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
Update, please!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
Oh damn, that's the last chapter...

One of the most amusing and engaging stories i've read in a VER long time!

It's a relief to get away from all those cliches.

Please update!

(And i'm voting for Cyan, because Ace seems too much of a womanizer)
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »