Reviews for Three's One Two Many
a chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
update areadly )
jayniee chapter 18 . 3/14/2009
I love this story! The characters are great, and Fienne is the ideal main character. LOL. Her clumsiness makes me laugh so hard. Please update soon!
JZK chapter 18 . 3/7/2009
This is funny

although Fiennes stupidity is so annoying at times yet so hilarious

I dont understand how anyone can eat so much - but its still quite funny that she eats laods

Is her dad going to come in to te story any time?

Im curios to find out what he did after he left them

Which twin do you like better? - I still cant choose

i should be revising right now instead of reading this again -but this story is good not to read again

I cant wait for more
JZK chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
I think instead of baking a cake for their birthday she should have put together a photo album or soemthig from their childhood since they have amnesia like thing and cant remember her when she was little
LaMeO1 chapter 18 . 2/25/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

you have a ton of people waiting for u to update!

we all want to no what happens

so PLEASE PLEASE update
mistariapotter chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
I LOVE THIS FIC! UPDATE
WildGoddess chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
Why haven't you updated?
styling16 chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
please continue! update! update!
styling16 chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
ahahahhahahaha the beginning of this chapter is funny! hahahhaha
tin2sanjuan chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
I love the story and allvbut i waswondering when you will update again..hmp..ihate fo rthis story to go to wasteknowing that this is a good story..
MyDecoy chapter 18 . 12/21/2008
lmaOO!

great!

loving everything so far DD
MyDecoy chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
I ate Mexican once in my life before, and even that didn’t count because I had made it myself. My chicken had ended up looking like mashed potatoes, and I forgot that you had to add water to rice. Nearly broke all of my five year old teeth.

lmaOO! haha I loved every chapter so far )
MyDecoy chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
By lunch time, I was seriously angry. During gym, we played Team Carol once again, and not only did we lose, I got thrown into the air once again by the sorry excuse of a woman. She was not a woman, nor was she a man. She was a fucking gorilla. Although my monthly cycle was in its last stage, I was still leaking blood from down there, and the pillow wedged between my legs did no good to my mood. I started to complain to Katie.

lmaOO! I WAS ON THE FLOOR WHEN I READ THIS!

lmaOO! xD super funny. great chapter.
MyDecoy chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
My Fav Parts:

- The beauty hall had mirrors for walls, so everywhere I walked, I would be staring at myself. It was narcissist paradise. But I wasn’t a narcissist, so every time I looked into towards the wall, I told myself that I needed a diet. Despite that, I looked hot. Seriously. It was the first time I actually thought myself as hot, but I couldn’t help it. I HAD BREASTS. Since when did I have breasts? My not yet 34-A looked like a 34-B. I had Da GoOdZ.-

-“You guys can discuss your girl problems. I’m out.” Before I slammed the door closed, I heard,

“She’s so dense.” So they liked dense girls did they? That meant I was safe. I was as sharp as a girl could possibly be.-

lmaOO! lovved it )
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 18 . 12/14/2008
well gee! i love this story and i was readying and reading and enjoying...when i suddenly realized that the last time you updated was eoons ago AND last year! ((...i'd love it if this story was continues, i mean cause its just that amazingg..but the choice is yours! anyhow i'll just...end this review heree but that doesn't mean the story isn't fantastical!

-kay gee