Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Inea Sako chapter 18 . 11/18/2008
Chuckles. Nice. The remark Ace made after Cyan noticed the transparent shirt was priceless.
XxSiennaxX chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
Hey :)

I absolubtly love this story - please, please update - are you planing on continuing this story. I think it has lots of potential
i love life chapter 18 . 10/15/2008
i love it so far especially fienne the crazier she is the better it gets. hope she ends up with cyan. pls update soon
Amarantis chapter 18 . 10/5/2008
I truely enjoyed this story. I hope that you'll update this one day.
Gerty aka Angel chapter 18 . 9/23/2008
XD,
i-am-mai chapter 18 . 9/3/2008
this story is absolutely amazing. i laugh at all the remarks made by Fienne and the twins. you should seriously consider finishing it. thanks for the good read

-mai
geminibaby6789 chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
THanks for the story! UPDATE! :D
ii chapter 18 . 8/23/2008
more?...*poke*...more now? *poke poke* y aren't u writing more? *cries*
summer chapter 18 . 8/22/2008
how could u not write more ill die if u dont
Haley Jean chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
So you mentioned this story in some of you A/N of Free Fall & I finally decided to check it out...

and,

OHMIGOD, I love it. It's kinda hard to imagine that you were able to write such a light-hearted character & a more serious one, Rynne (ehh, I don't mean to compare stories, I was just stunned, that's all). I don't mind Fienne's 'idiocy', it's her personality & she makes the story much more enjoyable.

I'm seriously cheering for Cyan. Well, Ace is adorable too, but I like Cyan's name more-lame reason, I know but I don't care, HAH :P

I'm now more interested in Fienne's mother's character, she seems mysterious & is plotting something crazy for Fienne.

OH! & Me being pathetic, I keep reading you A/N, I just wanted to comment on how much I appreciate that you DIDN'T get pics for your characters, rather you let the readers picture the characters for themselves. THANKYOU.

I hope to read some upcoming chapters for this story...or Free Fall xD

Erm, this isn't really that good of a review, more like a compilation of praises & blahblahblah; however, I like your story & that should be good enough for anyone(
x3life chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
omg i love this story! please update! )
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 18 . 8/15/2008
I really really like this story. Fienne's idiocy is a tad bit annoying. Overall really great.
SocialInhalation chapter 18 . 8/7/2008
oh yeah, and i'm rooting for Cyan.

don't know why, but i just am.

and, did they have like some weird thing going on with them switching bodies? like Freaky Friday or something?
SocialInhalation chapter 17 . 8/7/2008
oh my god, woman!

updateupdateupdate!

you have no idea how boring my life is and how intersting your story is! this one actually has drama that i don't mind _ plus, i think it's hilariously adorable.

updates are very well appreciated in the internet world
chezzzzzzz chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
Wonderfully written! Loll i love fienne's descriptions
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »