Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Luv-TU chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
I love this story...I prefer long chapter. please update soon!
alexa chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
i love the long chapters and all of the characters! i can't believe she just walked out naked, i'd be horrified if that happened to me! can't wait to see what happens next.. UPDATE SOON!
Da Vinci at Work chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
YAY NEW CHAPTER! IT'S GOOD! GASP! SUSPENSE! YAY! (Oh and update)
Right or Ryn chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Ha. I'm going to enjoy seeing how you let her get out of that last part, being seen in your birthday suit by a hormonal teenager is probably not the best way to rekindle an old friendship. By the way, can't wait to see how you explain how the twins lost there memories of her. And how when their mom said something like "Of course not dear". Did they get brain-washed at their exotic boarding school? Keep up with the updates.
kelyn chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
this story is really funny. it was a little bit slow at first but now it's picked up. nice, i love it. im betting cyan is going to be the main man in this which is awesome. he's the one im voting for. lol

~K
CreepSneakPounce chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
still, the story is good, and by reading that last part, I just thought of my tagline... "Oh crap." lol, yeah, with a few of my friends they have weird taglines... lol, mine's "Oh crap.", the others, they're worse... lol... update, write more!
Lacey chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
This is wonderful. I can't believe that you haven't gotten more reviews.
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I am reviewing for the heck of it. It's awesome. (YAY!) Continue it SOON, sil te plait.
angels and effects chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
This is an interesting story. It's a little surprising how the twins don't seem to recognise her, but HOT! They're so cute! The way you describe their physical attributes... haha, I can't wait to read more. It'll be cool to see how the twins and Fienne get along, huh? Good cliffie, now I want to read more. LOL. It's good that you know all the punctuations and stuff. Bad grammar just puts me off (:

Oh, and it's better if you could accept anonymous reviews. You can change it at account settings. That way, you can get more reviews!

Update soon!
Ruh chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
this is amazing, i wonder if the twins are playing a prank? ugh, u have so gotta update soon.
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63