Reviews for Three's One Two Many
Cheezieball chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
I can't handle the twin tension anymore T_T I'm sticking to Free Fall -nod- It's still good though! This one, just I get this bad feeling for the other twin when something happens between Fienne and the uh, other twin ;;

I'm a pansy ._.

Also, if they're just 16 and 17, how did they get to sleep with so many people _;; Keep on writing or you will get eaten DD Maybe I'll finish reading when you're finished writing -afterthought- Then there would be a clear guy -ponders- Hmm.. yessums.. and also, previous two chapters lost a little humour _

But you better keep on writing or you will get eaten DD Anyhoo, back to facebook.. MOBWARS D /rambling
Cheezieball chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
Haha, well, thought I miight as well say again I still think Fienne is hella funny xDD If it helps, I haven't thought any of the things that make you feel weird, if you.. get what I.. mean..? Did that come out weird
Cheezieball chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
I like your story _ Liked it from the first chapter but uh, well, didn't review _ But then, I only read it today DD I read everything you have from umm -mind blank at other story name- FREE FALL! YEAH! That's good too.

[semi contructive but not that help because it's no concise criticism]You have a few mistakes. In one chapter you called Rynne Fienne. There are a lot of 'anyways'. (I did that a lot before too) [/criticism] Really like the story though, that was for Free Fall since I'm a majorly lazybutt.

I really like Fienne, I love her thought process, I think it's hilarious and I just laugh all the time xDD I have to admit though I was a bit.. apprehensive? At the twin thing. Love triangles with brothers always sound bad too me _ But it's going well so far D But yeah.. I worry, haha.

I'd review more but uhh, I'm really lazy ._. And it'd turn into the same thing over and over with just a lot of LOLOLOL kind of things with some quote from the chapter _;;

Anyhoo, -thumbs up- love the story, could do with some sentence fixing but that doesn't really matter cos the story is good anyway, haha. But then.. sentence fixing could make a teeny bit better -ponders- Righto, YOU'RE GOOD. Keep going, write more D Haha.
Shadowe Goddess chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
oh come ON! UPDATE!
Shelbaybayz chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
love it
Jean Velie chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is an amazingly creative and well done story. Your characters have such a real quality to them which I love. I'm agreeing with everyone else- please, please update!
FM Radio chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPDATE!
Mariam chapter 18 . 7/5/2008
alskdjglkasjdgkj

are you gonna update this?

bcuz i LOVE this story

and i'm going to die...you need to UPDATE THIS ONE!
UponAtlas chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
please update asap!

im begging you...PLEASE!

gosh, i'm seriously reviewing all retardedly..seeing as i've reviewed some and not in order...gosh

anyway..UPDATE!
UponAtlas chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
HEY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

I"M DYING HERE!

YOU MUST UPDATE! YODA IS DEPENDING ON YOU!

UPDATE!

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR! UPDATE AND YODA WILL SAVE US ALL!

YODA IS A STUBBORN BASTARD!

UPDATE ANYWAY!

so..you get the whole pint of this..

UPDATE!
MCakaWriterGirl chapter 18 . 6/30/2008
I love your story and i can't wait until you review. do you know which guy you will make her end up with or are you going to put her with a random guy.
happybunnyroxmysox chapter 18 . 6/26/2008
hey, are you going to update soon? i wish you would...
indianshine chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
this is a great story, which are oh so hard to find, i hope u keep writing and ur right about the not going to fast thing cause' i hate that too but i know what u mean about it being hard to not go too fast

anyway keep writing ur good
Lalaith7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
so this might be an annoying question, but if Fienne was born a few years after the twins why are they in the same grade?
BoomChu chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
ha ha "So they liked dense girls did they? That meant I was safe. I was as sharp as a girl could possibly be." hah ha
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »