Reviews for Three's One Two Many
InnerBeauty507 chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
HI!

I absolutely adore your story!

Really, its really unique in story line.

and your characters are complex and i really wanna know wat happens next!
tobslytobby chapter 18 . 5/12/2008
please continue this story, it is seriously addicting. i just started it today and i am in love. the twins are awesome and fienne is the best character ever. she is hilarious. please update. i love this story!
emilybh chapter 18 . 5/7/2008
Yeah- i liked it...and then Fienne grew a bit too dense for me :D Im gonna keep reading, and reviewing; I really want to know which twin she ends up with!

Im all for Cyan! Yay! :D
emilybh chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
I really like it lol
magickal chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
o I'm all for fosheezy91 review ditto on exactly what she said! lol I'm loving this story and was completely bummed out when I saw you hadn't updated in a year ...all the best stories never have an ending ...CRY!...THEN i saw you had another story in the works you were writing and I HAD to just HAD to review and tell you how much this rocks and you rocks and to pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls keep going!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 18 . 4/12/2008
PLaese write more!
leemya chapter 18 . 4/5/2008
Great Story!

Are you going to continue writing this story?
UponAtlas chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
This is one of my absolute favourite stories!

You have to have to have to update soon!
alwaysforever chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Ok first off, I love this idea with this story. I really like where it is going, but its unfortunate that you have stopped posting :(.. If you were to start again that would be great :).

Anyhoo when I first came across this story, I just thought that it would be another cliche story.. but man it remindes me so much of these two guys in my lives. Ok so they are twins.. Daniel and Justin.. and they are extreamly hot.. and rich, go figure. But the story remindes me of the so much, not that they lived in a foregin country, but the whole personality, everyone loves me kinda things plays alot with them.

Well I dont even know if your going to get this review, but rock on and keep the peace :)
kikichaka chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
Will you beleive if i said i created an account just to give a review for this story

and beg you to update your story

It is humorous and strong characters ...

Please ... your writing is great
hopelessdaydream chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
you had to stop there... gee... just kidding...

but yeah i been making checks on this story, and you haven't been updating for a while. I hope you don't abandon it.. since i love it to much!

I adore the characters and how they interact with one another.

Love,

NotEnough
tearitrightup chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
a LOT less funny stuff happening. sorry to be so critical, but your writing for the past few chapters have been so good, so i've set really high expectations.

i mean, it was still good. but this happens in WAY too many stories. this exact scene.

i liked the originality before.

sorry about that, but really, i do love your story. it's aMAzing. better than anything i've read here except for maybe 2 or 3 other stories. just be sure to stick to your unique storyline/humor.
tearitrightup chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
Your chapters all make me laugh. But recently, Fienne has been getting a lot more "aware" and less entertaining.

but that aside, this is one of the best stories i've read so far.

i hope fienne doesn't change. and i hope she goes with ace. P
atreyu love chapter 18 . 12/26/2007
OHMYGOSH.

wheres the update?

HALFAYEAR! AHH.

actually, i love this story,

so PLEASE UPDATE!

i love Cyan AND Ace.

its hard, who should she end up with?
troryfan3007 chapter 18 . 12/22/2007
WOW I LOVE IT!

PLEASE update!

si'l vous plais?

I absolutely love this story!

:favouriting: