Reviews for Three's One Two Many
azzletown chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I LOVE this story, seriously almost every chapter had me laughing and because of that my sister is questioning my sanity :/

And if i wasn't laughing i'd be swooning over the twins causing my other sister to question my sanity as well. haha lol.

I love how Fienne is so clueless. God how I wish i was her! *glares* hehehe

Since everyone else is doing it, I will too, I'm sorry Ace

I like CYAN! woo! I love the quiet/broody type.

But I don't mind which twin she ends up with because I can have the other! haha i bet YOUR questioning my sanity now aren't you?

Are you happy? -

Keep up the great work!

Can't wait for your next update.

Seriously.

I can't.

XD
MintyChocoChip chapter 18 . 12/8/2007
hump, i don't like her mother too much. so mean. anyway, im in love with this story! update soon!
inkling chapter 18 . 12/8/2007
oh my dear, when will you update again? your story is awesomeoness and i lovelovelove it. and i like cyan better than ace, 'mfraid.
Miyukaii chapter 18 . 12/8/2007
I've read stories wherein the twin's bestfriend fall in love with the girl. But I have never read a story wherein twins MIGHT fall in love with the girl. But it'll be absolutely cool though.

Ever though of making its a threesome type of pairing.? I mean Ace/Cyan/Fienne.?

That would be so cool. :]

And BTW, I'd like to learn more about the twin's past. :]
claretmadeira chapter 18 . 11/9/2007
Every two weeks? I ask, hands on hips. It's been FIVE months...gr...

When is Fienne EVER gonna get smarter?

UPDATE!

LET'S GO CYAN!
warandpeace88 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
i love this story!(:

you really need to update soon.. this story is taking forever.
rosieroo chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
this

story

is

AWESOME!

can u recommend any other reeaaly good books like this one? just plz update soon!
yayawhynot89 chapter 18 . 10/14/2007
loved it ) more please
chloe chapter 18 . 9/30/2007
heya omg plz update soon and get some cyan and ace pov going on!

xoxoxoox
UponAtlas chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
seriously, you need to update soon!
abc1234 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
OMG Chapter 2 rocks! I almost died of embarrasment for her! lol I'm probably going to review every other chapter so yeah... D Love the story so far. Oh yeah, this is alot like the movie Sabrina but sort of reversed, it still rocks though!
Dealer of Written Verses chapter 18 . 9/5/2007
Since I tend to ramble when talking to people and commenting on their stories I'll try to break it up.

I LOVE your work.

There short and sweet. .::Grins::. Keep up the great work.

- Kurro and Jinx 'Yes we are stalking you, but don't worry, we only want to lock you up in a room to have you write all you can."
shiningphoenix chapter 18 . 9/3/2007
LOL! My name is a variation of Fienne...
BlackPetal chapter 18 . 8/31/2007
I'll start this review off by saying your story is pretty enjoyable. However, there are quite a few flaws in your story and in your writing that the satisfaction scale is lowered a bit.

What do I mean by that? Well, your characters are (at least the main ones) a bit superficial. Not to the point that it's puke worthy but you could do with a bit of improvement. I know, I know, characterization is probably one of the biggest keys to writing a successful tale, but it is important. If you can pull of a good and believable character, then you will have a first-class story every single time.

Let me give you a mini-breakdown:

Fienne - she's a lovable character, but she doesn't have anything that separates her from any other character on this site. If you take out her naiveté, you could easily lump her together with any other character in any other story. I'd recommend you showing some sort of emotion other than the constant happiness that constantly clings to her. Why? Because, point blank, no one (realistically, at least) can be that bubble-headed without having some sort of disorder or putting on a fake mask. You did a little bit of that in recent chapters, and it gave a little more depth to her personality and her character.

Ace and Cyan - these two haven't many differences. That is, at least, for me they don't have a separate place in my mind. They both seem like the same person with the exception of different names and minor differences in personality. You don't really show the distinction to the reader; instead, you tell us how they are through Fienne's eyes, which, apparently, must not be too much of a difference. I understand that since this story is being told in first person, what Fienne thinks and feels is what the reader is supposed to see as well. But, to be honest, the way you're portraying her makes it seem as is if the twins are just one big lump of human flesh.

On the bright side, the humor you have strewn throughout this story makes up a large part of its appeal. Granted, a lot of that humor seems (at times) to be randomly placed, but it's worth it because it only adds another layer to Fienne. I enjoyed the way she randomly would skip from one topic to another, though the constant hopping was a bit confusing, not to mention tiring. As the chapters have progressed, you've gotten better as a writer. That alone is applause worthy.

Before I end this review, I want to say this: your story does have potential. Every story does. With a bit of tweaking and revision, I bet you could create a story as good as any author who is a professional and published. What I'd recommend to you is to finish the story and then go back, look over your chapters, dig out any flaws or mistakes you made, and then re-write it. Chances are if you do that, your story will be able to kick more ass than it’s doing now. Don’t take this review as a flame because it certainly isn’t; just a little criticism and (hopefully) a bit of good-natured advice. Until your next chapter and your next update, I bid you goodbye and happy writing!
wanara chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
What is hotter than gorgeous twins? NOTHING!

I absolutely love the story. I love Ace's fun personality and Cyan's silently intelligent personality.

Yeah, Fienne is a bit of an idiot but it isn't annoying. Its kind of an enduring quality.

Please update soon.