Reviews for Emergancy Line
MariellaSpeaks chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Strangely, I have to first offer you a compliment on your summary... it was very poetic in itself and made me really interested in reading the poem.

That being said, I really liked this. You approached a very gruesome topic without descending into cheap gore like many poets do. People's dismissal of suicide (and its victims) is a really intriguing topic, and I liked the way you illustrated it. "She'll weather through" - I felt immensely sad at this line, both in the beginning and end... I think that was probably the most clever bit about this poem. It was a powerful line and really epitomizes the idea of the piece.

Good work - I look forward to reading the rest of your work!
Noom chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Beautiful writing style, and a very deep topic. I love it :3
Star in the Night Sky chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
tears
stolen hugs chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
...amazing. You captured it perfectly. Thank you.
on the line chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I can't say much more than 'Ouch'. And again. There's this feeling of urgency, but mingled with monotony, like it's just another usual habit, and it's just... ow.
Discreet Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Strong indeed.
createanarchy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
it's like a modern, more fucked up boy who cried wolf, if she does it enough times them surely she will get through it just like all the rest of the times.

likes alot

x
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
wow! this is wonderfully written and i enjoyed reading this poem...so adding to my c2!
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This was fucking brilliant. It blew me away completely. I was just left gaping at the computer screen, wondering if there'll ever be a day when I can write like this.

Gorgeous, darling.