Reviews for Untitled4
nodoubt chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
God I have been a dick
Fabala33 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Beautiful poem! I see you haven't updated in awhile like me... does college suck up all your writing time too?
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This is very good; it has the feeling of song lyrics as I read it. The emotion is very well conveyed as well.
WannaBWriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
unbelievable! "I don want to be forgotten/ And here I am crying/ Here I am dying/ I am bleeding once again" those are some of the greatest lines ever. i felt the pain and the lonliness of this piece. simply brilliant!
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Great job with this one. I really like the italics in some areas, as well as the way your stanzas are broken up. Poems with stanzas appear more organized and theyy also look longer (which is a plus _~) This poem is very sad, and I hope it is not really what your true feelings are at this time, because nobody likes being depressed. :( Very nicely written. :)

- Sarah

Oh, by the way, it would be greatly appreciated if you could review some of my newer poems, as well as the new chapters of my stories. I know you have reviewed my poems before, and I am grateful for that, and if you could goive me some advice on how to improve my newer poems I would like that a lot. Good luck with your writings, I will check back another day! :)
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Nice rhyming! Very well written. A great job indeed.
Kuzuki Sugimorii chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Ah, yes. I was wondering if you would put this up. Still no luck with a title, I see. Anyway, I'm supposed to be reviewing now.

I think it reads much smoother in my head than the first time I saw it, and it sounds good read aloud. I haven't read much of your works lately, but this is definitely one of my better-liked pieces of yours.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Well written. Keep writing.

~Anna~