Reviews for Dream
Niki Tori chapter 46 . 10/21/2007
it's been awhile eh. lol. Nice chappie...it's good to read on all these familiar characters._.Especially Lani and Izumo.

THAnKS cYBEr for your reviews.

You R Awesome
the-broken-fan chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
I like this story so far. Lani reminds me of a dog kind of whenever she jumps on Izumo.
Niki Tori chapter 45 . 2/9/2007
Whoa! What is going on now. That was a twist! Sweet Chappie Cyber!

UnTil NExt Time

LOve Ya

Niki Tori chapter 44 . 2/9/2007
Hello again! You are thinking of writting a new story? I'll be looking out for it! The title you are thinking of sounds pretty cool.

Alright on to this chappie. Kinda short but descriptive and to the point. It was Good!

Well until neXt TimE

LoVe You

Niki Tori chapter 43 . 2/9/2007
Nice chappie man! I going on to the next one!

uNtIl Then

LoVe U

Niki Tori chapter 42 . 1/24/2007
Now I am confused...There are two Cybers...only one is with an X...what's the other diffrences again? Funny chappie Cyber &CyberX

_ *giggles*

Thanks again for all the reviews and stuff! YOU ROCK *HUGS*

UnTil NExt TimE

LoVe ya..(guys?)

Niki Tori chapter 41 . 1/24/2007
Forgive me for not reviewing sooner. Thanks for r&r . I am glad it is intresting to you Cyber.

SO...Lani slept with Izumo *SIGHS* Can't wear the crown... well...

!THINK ON THE MISSION GIRL! !No more WINE!(!) _

UnTil NeXt Time

Niki Tori chapter 40 . 1/1/2007
Ah...Ha the crown didn't stay on her head! Uh Oh! O.o TROUBLE! _ This was a good chappie man. Very funny at the end...well to me anyways.

UnTil NeXt Time

LoVe You

Niki Tori chapter 39 . 1/1/2007
Wow...how long have you been mking ths up?(sighs) I'll be moving on to the next chappie okay. _
Niki Tori chapter 38 . 12/28/2006
Wow...he is something fast isn't he? lol

Cool Chappie man!Learned alot about all the characters lineage! The neXt Chappie is sure to be awesome!

UnTil NExT TimE

Niki Tori chapter 37 . 12/28/2006
O! The city is under attack...okay would stay and write a longer review but I want to see what happens next! OKAY

Bye!
Niki Tori chapter 36 . 12/28/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately! T_T

I got rid of two of my stories and decided to create a new story in their place. Thank you so much for the reviews!*HUGS*

Now onto Dream...everything is getting far more intresting. Izumo's past is catching up with him. Oh yeah and the Firefox name...COOL!

I am going on to the next Chappie!

Until ThEn

Niki Tori chapter 35 . 12/16/2006
Things are going fast...but like you said...there is still a long ways to go! _

This was a very good chappie man! Zargon is attatched now and a queen for the King. Very Cool!

P.S: Thanks 4 all your Reviews!

UnTil NeXt TimE

Niki Tori chapter 34 . 12/16/2006
Yeah it was a very short chappie. But it got to the point. Don't know much about foreshadowing...but then I don't know that much about anything.

Anyways it was good chapter! I'll be reading on!

Until NeXt time

Niki Tori chapter 33 . 12/9/2006
Hey what's up!It's been awhile...

Pouring on the updates indeed!

anyways cool chappie!Izumo is being really grumpy. But still nice chappie!

UnTil NeXt TimE