Reviews for Everything To Lose
Lindsay Marie chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Hey! I was happy to see that you updated. It's been forever, but I remembered really liking this story. I don't really come on here anymore, but I wanted to check out the new chapter. I really enjoyed it! It was about time for her to hear some tough love. Congrats on sticking with the story!
ponponcake chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
OMG i love this story! She's kind of a bitch but still...can't wait to see...er, read...what happens next! Just wondering, are you planning to finish this story?
PJC Macall chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
LOVE IT!
Dead Deactivated chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
KILL HIM! :O! I HATE DONOVAN RAWRWRW! Wtf is wron with Josh :O! -.-' Great story and cahrecters but they are so STupid :D
sara chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
hey, please update soon.

i cant get enough of this story!

buzzy chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
please update i hope u do cuz its been a long time. even if u want to end it suddenly just dont leave yr readers hanging! i just hope u update sumtime soon.
Sabreal chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
yay! breaking into Ben's appartment time! Whoo! i LOVE that time of day!

I laughed when Ben called Maddie out on her bluff-any other guy would be running around like a headless chicken-but hey, Ben seems smarter by the minute. I knew we had a smart fellow on our hands the moment he argued back a few chapters ago about "surrogate mothers" or something of the sort.

whoo! hope you update sometime in the future anyweiss.

cool story

Sabreal chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
wow, a revengeful Ben equals a sexy Ben...

whatever on earth happened to the sweet loveable fellow with an overwhelming desire to please Maddie in chapter 1?

But let me tell you, I prefer this Ben SO much more. The one who would use the dirtiest tricks in the book for leverage and willing to manupliate Maddie any which way he wants.

I love it!

X
Sabreal chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
ooh...does the end of this chapter hint a second-night-stand? rofl. see what i did there? first night stand-second night stand-

*sigh*

never mind. my humors a bit twisted

lovely chap. (ter)
Sabreal chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
good development of characters..

am especially glad that ben wasn't portrayed as a nicey-nicey character but instead a person willing to stoop low and dirty yea, my kinda man, lol.

enjoying this a lot!

Sabreal chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Wow...Goldie would be a perfect name for a golden retriever...

wait, that was totally random #

as usual :) lets go back to reading, shall we? well, ok SHALL I...jeez.

loving it

Sabreal chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
-grin-

i love these stories that start off with a one-night-stand.

It just begs to belief
rosieroo chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
wow, this story is amazing! i really like the competition, and i cant wait to find out what soo ming finds out!
charm en route chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
It's kind of sad that you haven't updated in so long. I find Maddie and Ben's chemistry very real and fun, and yeah. Haha.
coolbeanie chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
I'm totally hooked on this story! It's great! I can't wait for more!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »