Reviews for Everything To Lose
tsed100 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I so luv your story...why don't u continue it? Please!

I love the easy flow of your writing and the caracters are wonderful and so it's actually funny. Please do continue!Make it a New Year resolution:)
Demeterr chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Hm this is quite interesting. I read your other story, thus the reason I'm checking this out. Seems like there hasn't been an update for a while... but nonetheless I'll alert this.
Sungrowsflowers chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
I love this story. It's a shame you haven't written on it more, hope you start up again!
AMM3485 chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
This story is so addicting I bloody love it! You really did a great job, I can't wait for the next chapter!
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Gr, annoying little jerk! Don't like Ben much at all at the moment. Soo Min is an awesome character - but maybe she should have been mentioned in a couple of other chapters?

This is brilliant! I love it! Update son!
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Ah I love lush. It's one of the best shops in the world.

Anyhow, loving this story to pieces - you are an engaging writer, giving the readers a look into your world without dropping in loads and loads of useless, bad descriptions. Which is an ACHIEVEMENT.:D
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
hiya

great story.. would love to read the rest. hope you can post it sometime soon

angel
I Murder on Impulse chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
aw

haha lol love thecharacters!
HarderToBreathe chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Magnificent nickname! Goldie! i remember in Pokemon you know Goldie. WAHAHA!

PLEASE please please! update very quickly. it has been over a year and 1/4 of a year since you had updated this INTENSE story you have created.

i kept on checking and checking any random updates because it's that enticing! i wanna believe you have not given up on this piece you have started.
Nerdette chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
Wow! Good story!
vocecara chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
hey! enjoyed the debate x) makes for a nice discussion. perhaps it might have been better if you added their facial expressions as well? but it worked well enough without, so. :)
Lindsay Marie chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Hey! So, I was thinking today about how much I missed this story, so please keep writing! I know it can be hard to fit in the time to write sometimes, but you're a great writer! Please don't give up on it!
StarEyed14 chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
God I LOVE this story! It makes me giggle and i've never giggled while reading a story before!

Keep it coming!

-stareyed14
alduhkneel chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
argh, please tell me you haven't forgotten this story! it's been almost a year, heh. anywho, me completely intrigued - i'm ridiculously anxious, trying to figure out what'll happen next, but i'm turning up with nothing. this plot is pretty good (blackmail is always fun ;]) hope to see another chapter soon. :]
Ersa Crayold chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oo, great story, please update soon!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »