Reviews for Everything To Lose
Ms.Romantic chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
please updaye
Maroon chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
I read your original version of Close Encounters ages ago, and was just browsing through fictionpress when I came across your profile ago. I thought I'd give this a go and Im enjoying it. If your not going to use an original premise then you might as well write it well - and so far you are. It's not tacky and yeh cliche but the good side. Looking forward to reading more.

Maroon x
enigmatic.allure chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
that is such a cliffhanger! please update soon. it's so sad, i want her to end up with Josh because I don't like Sandra and there so much angst but I also want her to end up with Ben but like she said, he doesn't seem her type(preppy). I don't know. but please update!
ennovy chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
hey,

i like your story! very believable and i like the tension between maddie and ben. i'd like to find out more about ben though- his background and what he's thinking, esp about maddie.

and i recognize the names of the club/bars, checked out your profile and lo and behold, i've found another singaporean!

anyway, update soon!
slee5133 chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
i like the story so far. not particularly warming to ben. should i be? love the backstabbing, lol, alot like reason and romance redux. keep it up! update soon!
Secret Heart01 chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
This is good - Ben turned the situation around haha ... Can't wait for another chapter!
Shot Glass chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
O steamy! Haha. I like it :)
goodbyemylover chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
this is really different...but very good.

when are you going to update? i can't wait!
tlw1 chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
Are you going to continue this story? I hope so. I'm very interested in finding out what Ben will do, etc.
ItalianQT chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
Can't wait to see what Soo Min finds out about Ben! Update soon! :-)
insane in the brain chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
Suspense... xD

I love this story.

The cackling tension seems to follow no routes...
chocolategoodness chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
oh my gosh! you have to update soon! love your story by the way! cheers!
abandonnnnned chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
I just found your story and I love it's unrepentant bluntness! I love how Ben and Maddie have such a fucked up relationship and I'm really intruiged as to where you'll take it!
shiningphoenix chapter 8 . 1/22/2007
Wow! Your story is really good! But I don't like Soo Min... I'm sure she's crucial to the plot though.

The interaction between your characters is really interesting & fun to read. btw, do you have any idea how many chapters your story will be?

Good luck & I'm looking forward to reading more!
serako chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
for some reason, i don't trust soo min. i know that maddie does, but there's something about her that irks me. i hope that she doesn't come between maddie and ben, and i'd be kind of disappointed if ben lets soomin into his apartment just to sleep with her. he's not that easy. as always, ben and maddie have sizzling chemistry. i love how their banter feels so natural, and not contrived like in other stories. love the story, please update soon!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »