Reviews for Everything To Lose
Avalon Mist chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
I'm hooked. I have to know what happens next ) I hope you update soon!

-Renee
you are SO last summer chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
oh, the drama. this is very interesting how things are going. i hope she doesn't do anything TOO evil and/or unforgivable. great update and hope you keep writing! :)
Jaeiyola chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
Ah, wonderful job. I can't wait to see Soo Min's plan in action. Update soon!
emilia chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
WOW. This story is AWESOME.

DON'T STOP AT 8! KEEP GOING!

you left me at a cliffhanger... :'(
OoohLookACat chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
oh!

MADDIE'S GONNA GET BEN!

And how dare those boys tell him anything.

Don't they know that they're running against each other?

TRAITORS!

Anyways, good chapter, as usual.

izzie
swimchickslam chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Whoo go Soo Min! :D hehe... yay an update :D i hope maddie wins :]
vanillaxO chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
I love it!I desprately want to know what Ben idea with Soo Min sounds great,can't wait for th next chapter.

Good luck writing!
Lindsay Marie chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Great Chapter! I just have to say, they have serious sexual tension. I can't wait to see them resolve some of this stuff. And it will be really interesting to see what her friend adds to the conflict. Please post more soon! I love it.
Natajaaay chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
hey! this story is awesome, ben's a dick but then if i were in a similar situation i suppose i'd be like it lol
ind-fam chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
I hope Ben is better than Maddie in future . BEcause at this pt. both look equally bad in my eyes (rare occurance).

Keep writing...
serako chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
this story is wonderful so far! its got everything i love, drunken one night stands, overly cocky guys, sassy girl, and o...what looks to be blackmail pretty soon. i'm a little sad, because i just noticed this story, and it looks like you haven't updated lately! i just wanted to let you know that i'm in love with this story, and i really can't wait to find out more of what happens between ben and maddie.
vanillaxO chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
It's killing me!You HAVE to update soon!
Two Skips chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
Wow, your story is amazing. You put a lot of really good detail and emotion into what you write, and that makes it interesting to read. Keep updating as soon as you can.
Glow100 chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Hey great chapter can't wait for the next one :)
swimchickslam chapter 7 . 12/10/2006