Reviews for Banister
Louis the Rogue chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
An interesting piece. It seems to move with fluid steps between two different themes, weaving them together in a way that makes the reader consider the exterior topic, though detested by the writer, in a way not previously rendered. All the while, the ulterior topic swims just beyond the surface to both lace a topic less liked with the promise of something beautiful or at least bittersweet and then decidedly underscores the obvious in case we somehow missed it while distracted. I enjoyed it.
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
A very interesting poem, enjoyed it. The final stanza was something beautiful indeed. Well done!
Calligrapher of Hearts chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This is beautiful Jack. I can sense proper sadness in this... Striking. xhXix
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
too long dear friendway too long.

all that i can now think.i hate the i dont. i hate the cold but would rather stand that
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
wow...it really has been awhile. i was surprised that you even updated. yeah, then again, i haven't really been on fp that regularly.

i can't help at smile at the line "Useless because comparing to a/ summer's day doesn't work;/I hate the heat"

yeah and here i am struggling with reading middle english (it's assigned reading for an english class) just started uni a week ago. i take it that you started school too?

it's great to see your writing again though :P
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
"weathered by pacing violently, /memories, I need them /quietly." My favorite lines. Sweet and longing. The rhyme makes it even better. I loved it. ;

Leeona Trance
flechette chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
WOW! You've definatley done it again! How do you come up with this craziness? You are a genius my friend!... about the poem... I loved it! Especially all the descriptions of holding onto a banister and your hand slipping away... thats fucking incredible!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hello Stranger ... “I can only fit your coils of/striking, aching love in/so far” - very nice. It has been a while.

J.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I hate the heat course...i live in Arizona. *faints*Good poem, it flowed nicely, but I found it a little confusing. But, perhaps, that's just for reviewing my poem!Rowan
xHannahx chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
i hate the heat too :P i love the last stanza, i dont think i really understood the first...

(yes, i am still alive - and wow do i have a lot of catching up to do!)

Hanx