Reviews for Virtue
Silken Sad Uncertain chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I read some of your story so far and find myself impressed. I was found that you'd reviewed a friend of mine's work in progress and thought I check you out because one of your plotlines sounded quite interesting.

Works that take place before the year 1912 don't usually interest me. But your attractive but not overwhelming vocabulary and what appears to be a deep plotline and forecasted mini-plots caught my attention.

At this time I don't have too much spare time on my hands so I haven't the opportunity to read your work in its entirety just yet. I wanted to give this to you as a courtesy.

I haven't written anything on this site yet as I've just joined but have plans of doing so in the immediate future.

I like it... I really do!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
This is a good, well paced chapter. I'm looking forwards to seeing where the tale goes from here.

SpawnMeister666 chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
This is a good chapter, I really enjoyed it. We're starting to get to the business part of the story now, and it's building up well so far.

Keep up the good work.

SpawnMeister666 chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
This is an interesting story, and I'm curious to see where it's going to go from here.

I hope to see it updated soon.

Job Cyclops chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I read the first two chapters (plan to read more) and I think you are doing a VERY good job with the story. You cannot begin to imagine how pleased I was at you using correct fencing terms, and not silly ones like most do. Plus you seem to have got the culture worked out pretty evenly. Watch out for character kinks, meaning two completely different aspects in one character. While you may sometimes need those, it is best to avoid them, in my opinion.

Over all, good job! and I shall look forward to reading more.