Reviews for Anorexia: A Cheer
Ash chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Haha, cute. This was more clever than I thought it would be.

Anorexics can purge too, you fucking morons. It's understandable for the sake of rhyming; not to mention anorexia and bulimia go hand in hand. I hate when people try to sound smart.
nikkythemagnificient chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
lol that's funny! but it sad and true
Audio Stardust chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Okay, because I forgot to add this as a note: -I do realise throwing up is bulimia.-I do realise size threes are not necessarily on so mistake, though it's dumb, is made for the sake of that, dear Readers, is why American words tend to go down the pipe D
B. L. Powell chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
To be fair, bulemia is when you regurgitate food. Anorexia is just not aside, vaguely amusing, but too short to draw a really good pun
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Excuse my language, but KICK ASS! SO awsome!
Weed In The Rose Garden chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
hahahahhahahahahhaha lmfao i love it! it might PO some cheerleaders, but i think its great...
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This was surprisingly amusing. I noticed that you mentioned throwing up, even though that isn’t an anorexic habit; it’s a symptom of bulimia. Also, a size three isn’t that small. I’m a size three and I’m not skinny. Plus, if you made the size ridiculously small, like negative four or something, it would add to the poem. Hyperbole and all that rot…
Frore chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Haha. Very interesting... And not bad at all.