Reviews for Invisibility
rebellious spirit chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I am invisible at all the wrong moments

mute at all the wrong times

I've wished for this before,

but never thought it to be real.

this is unique! most people can relate to that. and even the invisibilty itself can hold lots of meanings not only the ones apparant, sometimes when you feel that you are there yet not there..when your mind goes blank and all you feel is nothingness i beleive that is my invisibility lol...nice poem.
Dragracingqueen chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I do love this one. Very relateable
sharks don't sleep chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I can really relate to this poem! Good job on discribing the way it feels to be this way. Invisible. I love it!
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
i can completely relate to this poem! wonderful work! keep it up! :D
Ivory Willow chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That's how I feel last year at school. Sweet poem
urjusteentym chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Yes, sometimes I feel this way in high school...this is something I can relate to. Good job.
phantom-jedi chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I understand your poem very well. Back in high school (a long time ago it seems) I was the invisible person.

The repetition of certain elements (this word and that word) gives it more depth.

One request: be consistant on your capitilization. Otherwise, it becomes a bit distracting.

phantom_jedi
Misery Is A Rockstar chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This is really powerful. I love the lines, "I am invisible at all the wrong moments/mute at all the wrong times". Very relatable. Good job! :D
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Easy to relate to. Sad but good. Keep it up.
Genevieve Straessley chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
o I love this one. It speaks to me on so many different levels...

You have a lot of clear, thought-provoking ideas in this. Keep it up!
first-casualty-of-war chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I really liked this, it was very deep. Here's my favorite part:"I am invisible at all the wrong moments

mute at all the wrong times" Great job )P.S. Thank you for the review!
elegant.crisis chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
First off, thanks for the reviews!

Second...you, my dear, are going on my favorite authors list. Your poetry is amazing! I love all of it!

Diana
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
this is really good! i really like it!
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow! This is awesome. Great job!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I adore this poem. Really. *adds to favourite* Thanks for reviewing so much of my stuff!Rowan