Reviews for Lang division
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Definitely a read-a-loud piece. The last two stanzas are my favorites-brilliant, really.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I did comprehend that it was about "Science and math kids speak a different language from English and art kids". Woo, I had a correct thought. It sounds like the narrator (English) has a fondness for "you" (math) though. There are some fun parts: "I don’t think in (parenthesis)", "analogue analogies", "don’t tell me it’s not possible to raise u to the power of infinity.", "It’s all stu(dying).". Very good. (Unfortunatly I don't remember what a palindrome is. Care to enlighten?)
andrealiz chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
i love the opening line. it made me want to read more and that is something i look for poems.

i like this. the format is pretty much the coolest thing of my life. :] keep writing.
classic violet chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I love the second, third and fourth stanzas, wow, those were truly mystical. You've combined poetry with such powerful diction, just amazing.

adding to my favs on my account, just lovely.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
You definately did it well, and I admire you for trying to wriet something different. I liked this, mostly because I AM a science/math kid, despite my closet poetry habit. In real life, I am very inarticulate. So while this poem didn't make sense at times, I liked that, I liked that confusion. This was pretty and well written and interesting, so good job. Love the palindromes, love apple pi a la mean/median/mode, love the final lines. Love it.
Violet Marx chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
'apple pi a la mean/median/mode' is my favorite line. It kind of struck me as amusing.

I don't understand the third stanza, but you know me, Maisha, I'm ten. I'm sur everyone else gets it.
poet tree chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
God, I adore your poetry. It's always so interestingly lovely.
far-away-dreamer chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I like this and I think the disjointedness really adds to the poem.