Reviews for The Knights of PS 337
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
he he i can totally relate to this...this humored me.
orangejello chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
not like that doesn't happen all the time...

but this entertained me.

hooray for randomly clicking amongst thy fantastic work!
ChrnosMiko chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
HA HA HA! This is great! It certainly is relistic... something similar happened to me...
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Actually, I can't honestly say that I write stories during my classes. My school is so small, the teacher will catch me if I so much as give someone the wrong look. And I'm actually pretty good at focusing on the subject at hand when there's a teacher up there. I think it was because I was raised to be polite, and I have this thing where when someone is talking or there is a main event I'm supposed to be watching, I get all strange if I don't do it.

Now when we're given Project work time/free time... That's when I write the stories. I suppose that counts.

He was writing a cute story, too. Probably not so good that the teacher's name is so similar to the villian's though. If she confiscates it/reads it over his shoulder... Never happened to me personally, but I know people it's happened to. I wish him luck.

'Til next,

CD 1.0
Rhisa chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Okay...it was pretty funny, but kind of random...with no basic plot whatsoever. Oh well. I take it it was just one of those wonderfully random things?
S.C.R.E.A.M.I.N.G chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Ha! Oh, yes. Either writing or reading, all the time. I think most of my stories from when I was younger were written in class. I quite liked this one as well, by any chance did you write it in class? :P

-Ally
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
HAHA! it was funny...hehe...im not sure why...of ceriousity,do you have a cousin named Ivy or is t just a condience?