Reviews for All She Had To Do Was Smile
controversy-queen chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
YAY love this story i hope that cam and kiera get together...cant wait to see what actually happens at the final of the swim meet...loving the story its awesome...maybe one of the reasons you havent gotten reviews is both fanfiction and fictionpress review and alerts server was down i think.
BlEEdingrzrbLDz chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
Hey! I loved it! Good chapter! Are you a swimmer yourself? I was just wondering b/c of this story and your name. Anyways! Keep up the good work!
meagicano chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
I really really liked this chapter - great job. I'm so glad she won! When are they finally going to see through each other?

Also - I think the author alert may be off since the chapter update emails came out at the same time (for chapter 10 & 11) which may be why you didn't get a review.
Ginne chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
This chapter really made me smile! The flowers were so sweet. The little fights between Adams and Keira were always fun to read, I love it when jerks get put in their place. But can't Keira get in trouble for hurting a competitor right before she races him? Or is that your plan, because that would really suck. I love the developing relationship between Cam and Keira. Just a couple questions:

In their dorm, do Cam and Keira have separate bathrooms, or how does that work?

How long has it been since school started now, what is the current date/what has the timeline been? I'm just a little confused on this cuz it seems like it has been way more than a month cuz you skipped about 2 weeks in one of the earlier chapters, lot of weekends have happened and I thought that Cam's parents ball was a month after he invited her, which was the 2nd day Keira was at school.

Can't wait for more chapters!
Ginne chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
Definitely still love the story! Just wanted to review again to let you know that I'm still here and still loving it! I'll review again when I get to chapter 11 (the last one posted at the moment).
Ginne chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
I really like this story so far, i'm a new reader and i look forward to reading the rest of this story! I read the summary and wasn't going to read it, cuz i thought it would be one of those 'dressing up as a guy to go to the boarding school' stories, which i hate. Then I read the first chapter and was pleasantly surprised. I think that it is kind of weird how Keira argues with the guys about how cool she is. I'm glad that she eventually just says thanks, but I think it would be a little smoother if the things she said to them were just thoughts and then she said "you guys really think all that?" disbelievingly and then the thanks and blushing.

Editing comments:

I miss you to, I don’t have anyone to laugh at when they out of themselves in front of a girl anymore.”

-This sentence just kinda confused me, i didn't get what you were trying to say

put all my random junk was placed around the room,

-should be: put all my random junk around the room

That's all for now, I was just giving you my comments, I still love the story, just trying to be constructive.
simplymex3 chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
Haha, I love this story! It's really great the way Keira has a temper, because I can relate to the way some people can just naturally make you mad on a first impression basis. By the way, I noticed that you missed a few commas. Do you have a beta/spelling & grammar checker? If not, I could beta for you... P
Invizible chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
Whohoo! Not only did I finally catch up (which could also be a bad thing since I have no more story to read until you next update), but she also totally kicked that Andrew's butt. (Well, techinically she kicked him somewhere else, but you get my drift...) *Laughs maliciously.* He so totally had it coming, the perv. Lol.

As usual, nicely done. I'm lovin' the story so far. Keep up the good work - I'll be watchin' and waitin'!

T.T.F.N.,

Ta Ta For Now!

~The Teenage Nobody
Invizible chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
Aww! That chapter was so sweet! I loved it. I really like the way K and C's relationship has developed. In my opinion, its always best to be friends first before diving into a romantic relationship.

*Sigh*

I wish I had my own Cam...

lol

Invizible chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
I'm back and have continued reading. I'm still loving this, but I do have a bit of constructive crit. to offer. (I know - Oh no! Well, that's what I'D be thinking.) This chapter would've definitely been more moving if Keira's story had included a bit more emotion. It was a little run-together. Like, there were no "she paused for a moment" or "she stopped to take a breath" or "I could hear the sadness in her voice." Ya know? It would have a stronger impact with more feeling in it.

Otherwise, still a good chapter. Shall continue to read on!

Invizible chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
Ok, so I'm only 5 chapters into the story so far... But I figured I'd go ahead and tell you how much I'm enoying it so far. It's really captured my attention. You're an excellent writer. I mean, of course there are the typos here and there, but its nothing major. Besides, who's perfect, eh?

Anyhoo, I love stories with the whole "girl-in-an-all-boys-school" plot. It's cliche, but they the way you introduced the situation, rather than having her dress up as a guy, keeps it original. I like how Keira's and Cam's relationship has started out, the way they bonded so quickly and everything. I also like the fact that every other sentence doesn't have a curse word, as many other stories do - some writers take the cursing WAY overboard. It drives me nuts.

Anyhoo...I am really liking the story so far. I went ahead and left a review is because I must pause for a while - duty calls. Just want to say "keep up the good work!"

Looking forward to reading more,

AikenisFein chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
I loved this update! It was great to read after getting back from vacation. Update again soon!
Ruh chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
honestly, i love your story, this is so adorable. your character development is great. just a suggestion, you might want to add a little more interaction between cam and keira. otherwise, i love it.
Love-Always-and-Forever chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
This is a great story! Keep updating and I'll make sure to keep reading it. C Ya.
Milopigums91 chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
hey, it wouldnt let me review the last chapter but thankfully did let me do this one. as always, i love it. i was so proud of her when she kicked him. lol. i cant wait to see what happens between her and cam. update soon
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »