Reviews for All She Had To Do Was Smile
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
okay both of the last two chapters were a-mazing! i liked how they pinted otu what they liked about eachother in the last one, and this one was priceless. loved it great job update soon!
Milopigums91 chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
Hey, so i am reviewing again, because i read it again and really love it. it wont let me review on chapter 9 again so i am doing it on chapter 8. anyways, i absolutely love your story. its really good and creative. i like how you didnt make her out to be a annoying girl who over reacts and fights with the guy all the time. i like that they actually have a civil relationship like most people do in real life. i also amd glad that you have stayed away from the whole "girl gets caught naked or whatever" that can be interesting, but is over used and your story amazes me because you can stay away from that and it still is an excellent story. i absolutely love it and please please keep writing and updating soon.
jellybeancurd chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
Great story coming on! I can already imagine the perfect ending with Cam telling Keiria about their 'happily ever after ending'. I'll probably die of diabetes from the sweetness) It's also really cool that you're writing about the sport you love! Me too!
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
that was cute.. i wodner what Will told Cam.. great job update soon!
Milopigums91 chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
great story. i think im in love with cam. update soon
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
hiya..i just read your story..and i am absolutely loving it so farr..it very original and different from other stories..and i absolutely LOVE all the characters...i love ur writing style...and this story..its just so good..anyways keep up the awesome work and update soon please! ciao..oh yeh..and check out our story whenever u get the chance:)..ciao
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
yea totally kicked ass.. i wish i was Keira.. she has hot friends, goes to a guys boarding school and is falling in love with one of them, who wouldn't want to do that? great job update soon!
meagicano chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Thoroughly enjoying this story - I love the boarding school ones, but this is a slightly different set up.
purpletoother chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
aw... your story is so cute. Both of them has this chemistry but it was really fast for me with them being comfortable and all. Anyway, that happens in real life. there was a part where i really got confused about her story with swimming because i don't really know anything about swimming. the only thing i know about it is the water, the pool and the people swimming in it. please update..thanks!
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
AH i love this so far, i just got caught up! its so cute! can't wait for more great job!
Crazy.Until.Proven.Otherwise chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
Aw! I want a stunning dress that fits me perfectly...But unlike Keira, I don't have a (perfect) figure so I fail dismally in that department.

Lots of updates? No! The words grandparents don't have internet come into play, and I'm up there for six weeks! Oh The Drama!

Love and cookies, Jaqki
AikenisFein chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
i loved this chapter!

please update soon!
Miss. Paradox chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
Oh, I love thist story! Update soon, please!
Ruh chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
OMG! This si an amazing chapter and i am such a hopeless romantic that I absolutely adore adore adore it and the whole story. but please update sooner, it's hard to keep track of the story otherwise
swimchickslam chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
HAHAHA! You're such a swimmer. We all have that swimmer pride xD

Yay go swimmers! :D Best sport ever FOSHO!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »