Reviews for All She Had To Do Was Smile
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ooh. Interesting. Haha I like your sn. Distance swimmer? I can't do distance. xD I stick with my 100's and 200 IMs :D
M.D.Irvine chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
so he likes her, she likes him lol and i wonder what Bella would think of the rest of the guys
Crazy.Until.Proven.Otherwise chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Wowee! That is one shocking good story!

Swimmer ay? Sounds pretty good, interesting storyline, unique un-stereotype characters, keep going...

...~Oh and update soon please!

Love and hugs and cookies for all,

Jaqki
blondiebabe10203 chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
This story is very well written. The characters are interesting and draw the reader into the story more, but my only problem with this story was the last chapter. It was good to know the motives and more about Keira as a person, but there was just a little too much history in one sitting. It sounded similar, making it more difficult to understand all of it.

Oh, and as for Cam's POV, I enjoyed it but personaly as a reader, I like to have a little mystery in the story. Leaving the audience with questions as to what the other characters feel can make them a little more captivated by the story(if this method is chosen, be sure not to leave too much out). So usually I prefer only one POV.

In the end however it is ultimately the writers decision, they are the artist and this is their masterpiece after all.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Hi! Cam's POV was good. But maybe you shiuld throw in one of his friend's POV, and add a little competition Romance wise. But all that's up to you. Update soon! :)
Simply Lindsey chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
I love your story and everything, but that dialogue was way too long. It got tiring reading it. Might want to shorten it up a bit. Great story though.

xoxo KT4E
ashlineryan chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
please please please! im begging you to continue what you started one! :) haha i absolutely loved it and i cant wait to find out so dont keep me in suspense for too long aights?
lisagal chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
this story is very enjoyable and i really hope u update soon...
sin-sanity chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
OMG! How dare you leave it like that! On a more calm note, this story is awesomeness defined! Keep it goin, i love it! Please, please, PLEASE update soon!

sin-sanity x

P.S. Why can't I know guys like that? :(
whateva123 chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
k the chapter was good. u like to give ur readers suspense i update soon.
j.c-chic chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
OOH! i love swimmin but i gave it up in yr 6:( oh well my best time for backstroke back then was 50 secs
SweetLullabies chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
OMG! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT! I really like this story...I hope she beat him because I'm spiteful like that. haha! please update soon!
Ruh chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
2-4-6-8-what do we appreciate? UPDATES! GO UPDATES! corny i noe, but thts me, pls update soon
whateva123 chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
it a lovely update soon.
j.c-chic chapter 4 . 11/9/2006