Reviews for All She Had To Do Was Smile
KissUnderTheStars chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
lovin it so far :)

totes awesome
skimmed.milk chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hey. I've been meaning to finish reading the whole thing before I reviewed. IT IS GREAT! I SWEAR! Just check on some minor grammar errors such as too - to. Sometimes u use the word "too" as in I love you, too, to "to" as in this is from me to you. get it? but that's ok. writers have their own flaws. and also, on a guy's POV, if you're planning to write on one again, do ask a guy's help because some of the parts sounded like a girl's POV. but then again, I do that same mistake a lot. generally, it's a good story: full of sense. waiting for a sequel or any other story you're writing. don't update too long. :)
bumblee bee chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
it was a great story cannot wait till the squeal! have a great senior year!

let us know when you post the squeal!

always b.
Princess of Chocolate chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
Hmm, one thing is that you at least had half good grammar and punctuation, to the point where I will read your story. And trust me, that's a real compliment. There have been stories I didn't read simply because the SUMMARY had one misspelled word. I'm not even talking big. :) Oh, by the way, its dying not dieing. But it's all good! PROMISE, it was amazing.

Um, I think that maybe you should've had a proper ending with all the characters... You know, most of the gang just slowly... drifted away, which isn't how the end is supposed to be. Well, actually, the gang's ending was actually pretty well, but Adams wasn't as much. He kinda just... left? And Coach Brown, I feel like she should've said good bye a little better.

Another thing, I think you could've spent a little more time on the time between the end of the season and the end of the year. To me, it just kind of looked like the swim season was like the whole year, but I know that's not the case.

I'd say use a bit more vocabulary in the story, sometimes the repetition of words became a little much, if you know what I mean. It wasn't something too big, even! I'd say Cam and Keira have in-depth characters but a lot of the other characters don't. For example, Andrew Adams and his mother. Such typical snobs. You could have made them a little more realistic by adding a bit more thought and feel behind their actions. I mean, it's the stereotypical male, chauvinistic pigs of a moron, born and bred into the most regal of rich families and using his money for whatever.

It's important that you really love and know your characters like they're real people. That can really help with understanding and writing more realistic people. It'll also help get people more attracted to the characters and the story. :)

Thanks!

Princess
DA-chen1 chapter 27 . 4/5/2010
I really love your story :-)

DA-chen
lyndaesfea chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE SEX
FaceRealityHeadOn chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
i absolutely love this! ah, i would love to read a sequel! MORE! :D
yaya papaya chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
its a nice story. keep it up! :))
Devilish Kisses chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
Yay, I'm so glad you've decided to write a sequel! As to what I'd like to see in the sequel...um...I guess just all the old characters like Jake, Nick, Beth and her brothers.
Freakleash chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
Just a question.. but wasn't Keira's last name Lochte? or something similar to that? From the chapter with Cam's parents, I thought that Dreher was Cam's last name, right?

Other than that and some other grammatical errors, plus some missing words (what's up with those, by the way?), I quite enjoy your story. :)
outsidersgirl chapter 33 . 4/4/2010
good ending
Hannah21Banana chapter 15 . 4/4/2010
I thought Keira's last name was Lochte not Dreher. I thought Dreher was Cam's last name. It confused me because Christy called her Keira Dreher.
mpookiew chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
I really like it so far. Good job on expressing everybody's personalities.
esmeralda123 chapter 33 . 4/4/2010
Heyy wow long time since an updatee i hope you can update soon like a prologue or something or are you going to write next year...?
Devilish Kisses chapter 33 . 4/4/2010