Reviews for This will be enough
B-Dooliie chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
you must be a beautiful person
Genevieve chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This is probably the most beautiful...story? on this site

I feel like i can relate to you in so many ways but then i just want to know so much more

It is so honest and enchanting

i really think you ought to be some kind of writer when you are older

xoxo
fairies and snapple chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I don't know what it is about your writing, but this- this! It's like... like you're talking to me, but about me (I'm not crazy self-centered, I know it's you). You have such an amazing way with words, so that they just describe not only images but feelings, too. And sometimes-

well, I was just really moved by this.
reviewer chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
beautiful. I admire the sentiments and resolution. something i would like to be, too.
dead.disco.doll chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
"I’m tired of being the yolk and the whites and I want to be the fucking egg, no separation, no distinction."

The paragraph about your mother made me want to cry... its so close to how i am with my mother.

This whole thing creates such a lonely feeling... so gorgeous and horrible because it hurts but wonderful because of how its written.

It makes me want to reach through the screen and give you a hug because this just makes me so sad that you are so sad and I dont even know why because I dont even know you.

But somehow, there is still hope inside the little cracks, and that I think, is what makes is so much better than anything else.
dead.disco.doll chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
god, i hope so.
dead.disco.doll chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
wow.

this really... struck a chord.

its just so hopeful.

and yet wonderfully written.

god, you have so much talent.
Narcotic Affliction chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
This is sp true and deep and sad and, and I don't know what to say because it...just is. I think this applies to everyone in one way or another and it's amazing how you can grab so much emotion from that. It's so short yet so powerful. This is one eye opening piece.

BTW, are you dead? And if you reply back, I should know you're still there. And dead people can't reply, er...right? So just send something back.
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Sounds like something that should be in a Sarah Dessen book. Nice.
kyra chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
thanks for this essay, story whatever. this one got me through my writers' block. thank you very much, didn't think something like this would actually make me cry, but it did. made me realize how stupid i've been this past few months. thank you with all my heart..
fluffykitty chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I felt a very... powerful connection when I read that. When I read these, I almost think I was the one that wrote these. But I wasn't. Needless to say, it was excellent and touching.
hopeless-flame chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
deep shit dude. really like it. but if your sad don't write it! i don't want you to be depressed while writing for us. itd make me depressed too (blink-blink)...
really chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I like the way you sound honest despite everything. Like you're not really thinking about the words that are coming but they're making sense, anyway. I like the mood, anyway. It's something I'd like to write in my diary for posterity, and look back when I am older and be surprised, maybe, that I was old?young? enough to to feel this way. I'm envious, really. You might start a trend here now. I'm going to re-read all this now. For all it's worth... take care and I hope you feel better soon.
jekodama chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
I was sincerely moved by this. Tears escaped from my eyes. I felt so hopeless, yet so full of of hope at the same time, because you made me remember... remember that the world is indeed a treasure box and that you only get one opportunity to explore its mysteries, that I am a mixture of faces and attitudes, and they are all ME, and I have to re-learn how to make ME be MYSELF, like a toddler who has not been tainted, make me throw away the mask I wear, the armor I use to protect myself, and I'm OH so tired, and it's such a heavy burden... Thank you for reminding me that inside all of this layers, there is still a person.
anamika chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
An utterly Brilliant peice of literature...but I believe that's not exactly what you want to hear...

Instead all I can give you is this... i've been there, "i know this room, i've walked this floor" Yes I agree seventeen is not the age to grieve but further less was 15... It gets better, I promise... one day in the tiring process of running after who you'd want to be and what you already are, After running in what seems like endless circles when you don't know whether you're behind or ahead, they crash... and like a strangely attractive car-crash arises a person, just barely complete... seperations and distinctions melt into each other and dissapear.

I know how it is to shout so long that you forget how to whisper, I know how it hurts to miss your own self, believe me the searching takes a while... all this super-glued repaired girl can offer is, it'll be alright, it is going to be okay, in the hopes that saying this will give you the hope I had needed sorely. cos it's true.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »