Reviews for This will be enough
Chocolate Herrings chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
How do you do it? How do you mimic my life with such ease and then right about it with such grace?

As I read this I grew more and more amazed. Every word that you have written down is one that has echoed inside my head, hundreds, maybe even thousands of times.

Right now I am resisting the temptation to steal these all, but not show them to anyone else...just print them and place them on my walls and think about the words in my head and the words on the paper and how intimately they mingle.
talichernin chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I just reread the story after a long and arduous fight with an old friend. This sounds just like her and I think she will really benefit from reading it.

Also - very well written :)

WRITE MORE!
Vampyresse chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Gosh, I don't know how many times I've read this, but it makes me smile everytime! I love it- it's great when I am feeling kinda crappy!
fluffykitty chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Beautiful. beautiful, beautiful.
hopeless-flame chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
wow.

i love your writing!

its like taking bits and pieces of me... (sigh)

it seems like your expressing all a piece of us girls (uhm. or guys) out here. high-five! ]
ChargedPotential chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
i love this... i don't know if you did this on purpose, but I love how its all jumbled up so even if you just take a glance you come away with a semblance of meaning.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Beautiful, simply beautiful. It's so poetic, and it flows smoothly. A bit melancholy, and bit sweet, it's a good blend.
Queen Anabella chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I like it. It's a very teenage, find-yourself piece and I like it for its hopeful honesty.
Dust Cloud chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Aww, that's so cute! Very interesting narration...the only problem was that when I read it in my mind the narration kind of sounded like it had a New Yorker accent. BUt great job nonetheless!
anastasia chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
It's beautiful.

I love how it goes like a stream, line after line but with no breaks. It's really smooth.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
There is something almost mystical about the way you can take what, at some point or another, every person has ever felt and write it down and make them feel it all over again.

The style is intriguing and makes it more internalized, as though it's simply what you've been thinking in your head all along and someone just wrote it down.
Elenalda chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Oh, I am so glad that you exist. I like your fresh, kind of Francesca Lia Block way of writing and careful use of repetition and new excellent images. I like everything about this piece except the third-to-last stanza in the first chapter. I'm sorry. I hate getting reviews like that, "It's good except change that word" but it's true. It sounds kind of motivational speaker-y, that third-to-late stanza. And up until then you'd completely avoided sounding like motivational speakers. Please fix it, because then you will pretty much the Archduchess of fictionpress in my head.
genEve chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
wow. that's all i can say, really. i don't really know what this is supposed to be (your musings? your thoughts? or just fiction?) but it's really beautiful all the same. beautiful imagery, a touch of melancholy. it totally makes me feel good and full of awe for you. wow. write more!
Respect Is Sexy chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Whoa, wait...I've actually *never* seen this thing before. I thought it was a continution of this...other thing...I've forgotten now... now I'm completely confused. Aagh...

"I do not have to be loud or particularly witty to be liked. I have no reason to be jealous. I will squash that ugly green monster with my woven wedges and I will dream of Paris."

I like this line because jealousy is my least favorite...thingy. Vice, negative emotion, whatever. It's been badgering me lately and I hates it.

So I don't know how I completely missed this work of yours, but I'm very sorry I did. It seems extremely interesting. I can tell you're looking for something...I hope you find it.
Respect Is Sexy chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
I had totally forgotten about this series of yours .
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »