Reviews for This will be enough
jekodama chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Beautifully expressed. Melancholic and yet somehow optimistic. I loved it.
Raina Ookami chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Nice.

Everyone needs to read this. Honestly... Great attitude and I hope it works for ya. _

Way to speak from the heart. It was so moving I had to go look to see if you tried to classify it as poetry. (These are the kinds of "prose" that make everyone question the boundary...) No joke. Very effective.
Kayla Christine chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
wow. This is great, and so inspirational and true! It is written in a way that will make people believe in you and in themselves, and that is one of the best things a person can write.

I love you for this, I really do.

Kayla Christine
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
beautiful
hopeless-flame chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
very inspiring. i love your work! [high-five!]
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Great work. You know, I started writing my review, then thought to check and see what others had said...

This is one of those rare pieces that takes a chunk out of the author, a part of who they really are, and puts it out there because it is so different and new to them and to the world... and the world can relate. All these people found ways to identify with this piece. Myself included.

Beautiful job! On behalf of your sisters all over everywhere, thanks for sharing. We needed this.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
The was really beautiful, plain and simple. It kind of reminds me of my own thoughts sometimes; wanting to change but finding it so hard.
special chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I Love the way you think.

I Love the way you write.

This I swear. :D

;)allie
anamika chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
thank you...i needed that i really did, coz i'm where you probably were and though i'm not sure whether ill be able to do everything its a relief knowing its possible...thank you very much it was brilliant
really chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I like this style a lot *_*!

I want to write like this. Haha.
shake.n chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I like your positive thinking maybe people should actually start thinking like you. I like the description and the persuasion to read more. I like I like.
Cynical Romance chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love this.

It's absolutely amazing and moved me. It's also something that I can relate to all too well.
Elena highvoltageZYX chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I really like this! The writing is so poetic, midway through I thought -this could be a poem...very interesting character. Is it representative of you? I feel like that all the time. this piece not only inspired you, but me as well. well done :)
square root chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
hah. Sounds like me right now. Nice work.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love the style of writing you used. I felt that I was writing this is as I read it. Very uplifting, and very real.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »