Reviews for wherefore art thou?
Pavlove chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is so raw that it crushed my nerve endings, I had a chill running up and down and up my spine. I thought I was frozen. I'm often wrong. Write more, even if writing feels like chewing ashes one day and flaying yourself the next. You make beautiful things, and there are too many practical things out there to deny the world a drop of something hard and sweet, honey and lemon and whips. fav
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow, this sent chills down my spine. So creatively and thoughtfully written. Very intriguing, I love it. ]
bread and circuses chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Whoa. That is some pretty awesome rhythm and flow. Not many long poems hold my attention the whole way through, but that was one of them. It was so intense, as well, a full on assault of images and children's tales gone wrong. I may be in love with it. Faves!
Choke on this chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
...you're my inspiration
Penguins and Popsicles chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
It's very... uh... ambiguous and abstract... If it was meant to be like that. Mind giving me an explanation? I'd love one! It's a really well-done poem. It kinda reminded me of TS Elliot almost. If it really was meant to be abstract.

Mimi
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
and what kind of girl likes to linger anyway?-oh dashed.

you make something so cliche so wonderous.

and anywayrun, jack, run! dresden dolls much?
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
...woah. i love the flowing rhyme scheme throughout this. i'm not sure if it's your best- but it's way up there. so faving. this could be a twistid goth-rap song, if you can imagine such a thing... THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING COOL!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
oh wow. im likin this. its nicely done. its very poetic, it has a lot to it...
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
You're amazing. There is nothing more that I can say.
Swords chapter 1 . 9/13/2006