Reviews for Hopeless
tangledwebweweave chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very deep. That sounds very distraughting. (if that makes any sense...) I hope he stays away for good. You deserve so much better. I know what you feel, trust me. I've been through it, and now he is smiling and waving...yup. D Keep it up! Remember to believe in yourself. Sorry...being a hypocrite. Thanks for sharing. Love ya.
Marysa chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hey!

You have such a definitive style of writing! There's something final in every line and a different message in every verse. It's really cool! (Not a lot of poets have that, by the way)

It sounds like the person (whoever he/she is) that stole the focus of this poem really hurt you in the past. I hope that you are alright now. *hugs*

-Marysa
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
this is great, the las line is really strong and shocking, I like a lot!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
WELCOME BACK! *hugs*This was a great poem, im glad u posted it coz i missed hearing from u!When i read the line, 'Or something opened the door' i was reminded of the new Evanescence album The Open Door, lol...random?neways...i loved the repetition of the word 'hope' and 'hopes' it just gave that really personal and emotional touch to it. Great work Pammy *hug* Keep it up!
Neaera chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
! YOU'RE BACK! And you haven't lost anything! Still good as ever! Some of this reminds me of a song... "But your screams drowned out the voice in my head" for SOME reason... this just reminded me of a music box? I have no clue... Anyways, keep it up huns!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
over and done
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Good work, Pammy
autumnmurder chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I can definitely relate to this poem and I adore how everything is strictly to the point and emotional. Lovely.
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
wow, this is awesome. hit the nail on the head, as usual with your poetry. consider me a fan. my most previous is concerned of similar feelings. you definetly have a way with words... keep writing