Reviews for Pink Fairy
Gillu the gilehri chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
17/20 is good :D Congos :) I'm four years late, but...yeah, whatever :L
JojoAnn chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I love this one and I don't even know why. The cup in the fridge and hot water in the sugar container sounds a bit too familiar to me. Usually it's the milk in the cup cabinet and the peanut butter in the fridge though.

I have some morning problems also. Like before I had to go to school my mom would have to wake me up because the alarm clock just doesn't do it. After she'd wake me, I'd go back to sleep and have a dream that I was getting dressed and heading to school. Then she'd wake me up screaming again, saying that I was five minutes late. Ha ha ha! That one happened a few too many times.
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I really like the way you portrayed how tired the person was at the beginning and how they kept seeing several weird manifestations without giving away too much. The ending was definitely the nicest part, for you descriptive choice of showing he/she were dead was softly sweet.

And though what you wrote were mere entries, and not wholesome words, they were nicely collected with just enough detailing without detail. Carrying nicely mysterious air.